Todd's baby

ppkgurl

Todd's baby

Postby ppkgurl » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:35 pm

I'm new to this site (1st time) so I don't know if anyone has brought this up: I'm thinking ahead here - I think little Tommy that Michael and Marcie want to adopt is really Todd's baby! AND, not even Todd's baby! It belongs to none other than Spencer!!!! He and Todd share the same rare blood type, and I wouldn't have put it past the doctor to impregnate Margaret and convince the nut job that it was Todd's baby. Anybody agree or want to discuss? e-mail me @ ppkgurl@aol.com or respond at ths site. Thanks!!

Amy

Re: Todd's baby

Postby Amy » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:39 pm

Hi there,

Welcome to Soaps.com!!!

Yep, we all think that Tommy is Todd's baby, too! Can't wait to see it all play out ;)

Thanks for posting and stop by again!
Amy

david's girl

Postby david's girl » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:43 pm

Quote ppkgurl: I'm new to this site (1st time) so I don't know if anyone has brought this up: I'm thinking ahead here - I think little Tommy that Michael and Marcie want to adopt is really Todd's baby! AND, not even Todd's baby! It belongs to none other than Spencer!!!! He and Todd share the same rare blood type, and I wouldn't have put it past the doctor to impregnate Margaret and convince the nut job that it was Todd's baby. Anybody agree or want to discuss? e-mail me @ ppkgurl@aol.com or respond at ths site. Thanks!!

definitely is Todd's son but no way is it Spencer's. Todd and Margaret were together alone for weeks and the scenes I've seen of Spencer and her say they only just got back in each others live while she was in hiding, besides he wasn't even on the BLAIRWAGON yet by that time.

London--

Postby London-- » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:59 pm

That is plain as day

Amy

Postby Amy » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:33 pm

Hi Qua!

Nice to see you here :)

Have a great weekend!
Amy

DRACHUY

Postby DRACHUY » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:51 pm

IT IS DEFINATELY TODD'S BABY! I DON'T THINK IT IS SPENCERS THOUGH. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REACTIONS OF MARCIE AND MICHAEL WHEN IT ALL COMES OUT!!!!

Amy

Postby Amy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:56 pm

Oh, yes, I'm sure it's Todd baby, too!!! And he's going to want him back!

Thanks for stopping by!
Amy

Return to “One Life To Live”