Who Killed Greg Maden?

dilse

Who Killed Greg Maden?

Postby dilse » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:43 pm

When are they going to tell up who it is. They drag it on forever, you start losing interst.
What are your theories? Who did it? ?)

dieseljayne

Re: Who Killed Greg Maden?

Postby dieseljayne » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:02 pm

I'm leaning towards Del. Whoever did it will have to go to jail for it & Del isn't a main character. Though I like him & I think they could use him in a good storyline, right now he'd be easy to get rid of.

dieseljayne

Postby dieseljayne » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:03 pm

I'm leaning towards Del. Whoever did it will have to go to jail for it & Del isn't a main character. Though I like him & I think they could use him in a good storyline, right now he'd be easy to get rid of.

Mshoney

Postby Mshoney » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:49 pm

It's either:
1. Janet
2. David
3. Del and Di, because remember Tad says he saw "Dixie" with Zach (could have been Del) carrying a body. The blood found could have been Dixie or Di's

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:21 pm

Quote Mshoney: It's either:
1. Janet
2. David
3. Del and Di, because remember Tad says he saw "Dixie" with Zach (could have been Del) carrying a body. The blood found could have been Dixie or Di's

anyone but david or zach. please!!!!

Penney Lane

Postby Penney Lane » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:14 pm

I thought it might be Dell at first and then maybe Terry but have decided it will be David since he is leaving. Yes it is David :o

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:15 pm

Quote Honey Bun: I thought it might be Dell at first and then maybe Terry but have decided it will be David since he is leaving. Yes it is David :o

no please don't even think that. ;( :( %( ;( :( %(

dilse

Postby dilse » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:42 pm

Quote Honey Bun: I thought it might be Dell at first and then maybe Terry but have decided it will be David since he is leaving. Yes it is David :o

What do you mean that David is leaving? The Show?

And I think that may Jeff Martain killed Madden. He had motive and he is Tad's brother. And if he left the show, no one would miss him

WardDawg

Postby WardDawg » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:35 am

I'm kinda with you.. there's something about how Del and Di are so sure who DidNT kill him.. It will be wild Im sure to see If whoever Really ends up having to do jail time or Not and Who it is!
Quote dieseljayne: I'm leaning towards Del. Whoever did it will have to go to jail for it & Del isn't a main character. Though I like him & I think they could use him in a good storyline, right now he'd be easy to get rid of.

Return to “All My Children”