Night ladies

AbCDefGH

Night ladies

Postby AbCDefGH » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 pm

:) Well, another great day :) here with friends :)) , sharing laughs :-) , & making new ~) friends. Hope ya'll like In the Beginning...it's up to 1974....I'll do '75 on Monday.....If you like Zach's story, and want to know about someone else, let me know, I'll see what I can find ;)

I have to leave my addiction....the board...tomorrow, and take my son to indulge in one of his...Yu-Gi-Oh, card show & dueling tournament......oh joy..(got a lap top...but no Wi Fi (sp?) card....or I would be there)... :D :D I'll be thinking about ya'll.. :] ....may see ya' tomorrow night, or Sunday......Ya'll take care of yourselves & each other.....you are in prayers & thoughts.....Blessings, Pj in Ga :)

happi

Re: Night ladies

Postby happi » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:46 pm

Quote pjones2005: :) Well, another great day :) here with friends :)) , sharing laughs :-) , & making new ~) friends. Hope ya'll like In the Beginning...it's up to 1974....I'll do '75 on Monday.....If you like Zach's story, and want to know about someone else, let me know, I'll see what I can find ;)

I have to leave my addiction....the board...tomorrow, and take my son to indulge in one of his...Yu-Gi-Oh, card show & dueling tournament......oh joy..(got a lap top...but no Wi Fi (sp?) card....or I would be there)... :D :D I'll be thinking about ya'll.. :] ....may see ya' tomorrow night, or Sunday......Ya'll take care of yourselves & each other.....you are in prayers & thoughts.....Blessings, Pj in Ga :)

how are you going to manage not being on until tomorrow night or sunday... ?) ?) ?)

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:50 pm

Quote happi:
Quote pjones2005: :) Well, another great day :) here with friends :)) , sharing laughs :-) , & making new ~) friends. Hope ya'll like In the Beginning...it's up to 1974....I'll do '75 on Monday.....If you like Zach's story, and want to know about someone else, let me know, I'll see what I can find ;)

how are you going to manage not being on until tomorrow night or sunday... ?) ?) ?)

One long minute at a time!!!! 8) 8) I may have to go to my sis in law's & use her computer!!! 8) 8) Guess I'll be eating alot of cold turkey sandwiches tomorrow....I'll be here Sunday....'cuz I won't leave the house!!! >) "They" may not like me to well after a "withdrawl!!!".....blessings, friends, Pj

happi

Postby happi » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:52 pm

Quote pjones2005:
Quote happi:

One long minute at a time!!!! 8) 8) I may have to go to my sis in law's & use her computer!!! 8) 8) Guess I'll be eating alot of cold turkey sandwiches tomorrow....I'll be here Sunday....'cuz I won't leave the house!!! >) "They" may not like me to well after a "withdrawl!!!".....blessings, friends, Pj

try to come on tomorrow if not i'll talk with you on sunday.

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:55 pm

Quote happi:
Quote pjones2005:
Quote happi:

try to come on tomorrow if not i'll talk with you on sunday.

If I can get to a computer.....should be home by 6 or 7, so you know, I will check the board as soon as I get home :) :) Have a great evening happi......thanks for the smiles we shared today.....looking forward to tomorrows :D :D Pj

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:02 pm

For real........ ~) I am backing up......logging off......going to dream land......Hope to see Zach... *) ooppss *) ..darn fingers!!!....I mean my lovers..ooppss *) , loved ones....you know, Alan, Zach. *) ...darn I mean...Crystal & *) Zach....I mean Robbie!!!

GOOD NIGHT :D :D :D

happi

Postby happi » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:04 pm

you want to stay on the board don't you????? because i'm doing the same thing i should log off.. another minute and i will! sure right...anyway, good night pjones!!!!

Return to “All My Children”