Poor Dixie-

funnygirl26

Poor Dixie-

Postby funnygirl26 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:37 pm

I am in shock! Dixie is the next victim! i can't believe it, she didnt even get to find her daughter, how sad what does everyone else think of this :(

AbCDefGH

Re: Poor Dixie-

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:44 pm

Quote funnygirl26: I am in shock! Dixie is the next victim! i can't believe it, she didnt even get to find her daughter, how sad what does everyone else think of this :(

I agree :~ I wonder if she will find out about Kate before she dies %( They should at least let her die with peace

Pj

funnygirl26

Postby funnygirl26 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:46 pm

you are so right pjones2005.

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:36 pm

%( Today when Dixie, JR and Jamie were having milk and cookies I relized how much JR needs Dixie around when she dies and he finds out it was suppose to be Babe hes going to lose it. :(

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:44 pm

Quote wilmahpj: %( Today when Dixie, JR and Jamie were having milk and cookies I relized how much JR needs Dixie around when she dies and he finds out it was suppose to be Babe hes going to lose it. :(

I agree.......I think the true Cooney/Chandler will come out >) >( Poor fella..seems having Adam as a father would be enough punishment for one lifetime!!!

always...

Postby always... » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:12 pm

WOW.... i haven't heard dixie is leaving. I wonder if she is going back to ATWT??? Has anyone thought maybe Tad and Crystal will raise there baby and kate together??? mmmmmm. just a thought.

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:17 pm

Quote always...: WOW.... i haven't heard dixie is leaving. I wonder if she is going back to ATWT??? Has anyone thought maybe Tad and Crystal will raise there baby and kate together??? mmmmmm. just a thought.

i do like adam and crystal together, but i also liked her with tad and this baby she's carrying it's suppose to be tad's so who knows...and you know adam can stay nice for so long.

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:28 pm

Quote always...: WOW.... i haven't heard dixie is leaving. I wonder if she is going back to ATWT??? Has anyone thought maybe Tad and Crystal will raise there baby and kate together??? mmmmmm. just a thought.

8) 8) I never even thought about that!!! And who wil Babe end up with?....JR >) is gonna go bonkers >( when Dixie dies....he already tried to kill Babe....& he is making alot of calls to his lawyer....O 8) M 8) G 8)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:51 pm

Quote pjones2005:

8) 8) I never even thought about that!!! And who wil Babe end up with?....JR >) is gonna go bonkers >( when Dixie dies....he already tried to kill Babe....& he is making alot of calls to his lawyer....O 8) M 8) G 8)

i think he's calling his lawyers to build a case on babe so he can divorce her and get custody of their son.

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:54 pm

Quote happi:
Quote pjones2005:

i think he's calling his lawyers to build a case on babe so he can divorce her and get custody of their son.

Yeah....& she keeps "running into Josh", and all her friends & now mother in law killed.......seems like apretty good case to me + he has $$$$..........

The music to Greys Anatomy is awesome....anyone else watch?

Return to “All My Children”