Help.....I lost my picture

AbCDefGH

Help.....I lost my picture

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:13 pm

I was going to change my picture, with one of my kids, but was not able to, but when I went to put my avatar back up....nothing. *) ....I went to FAQ, 8) and read the directions. :] ...and followed them, :~ but I swear, when I scroll down, like the directions say :o , there is no "update" button!!!! Please help........here, or e mail me :D :D

dgraham

Re: Help.....I lost my picture

Postby dgraham » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:17 pm

Quote pjones2005: I was going to change my picture, with one of my kids, but was not able to, but when I went to put my avatar back up....nothing. *) ....I went to FAQ, 8) and read the directions. :] ...and followed them, :~ but I swear, when I scroll down, like the directions say :o , there is no "update" button!!!! Please help........here, or e mail me :D :D

I don't see an update button but I do see the Submit button. You also have to hit the refresh button, then try logging out and logging back in.

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:22 pm

:) :) Thank you.....i am back :)) ...I will just leave it alone *) obviously, I know more about AMC than my computer 8) 8) Have a good evening.....blessings, Pj

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:23 pm

Quote pjones2005: :) :) Thank you.....i am back :)) ...I will just leave it alone *) obviously, I know more about AMC than my computer 8) 8) Have a good evening.....blessings, Pj

Good, it worked!! Have a great night and I hope your son feels better!! :]

Return to “All My Children”