Good Night Ladies!!

dgraham

Good Night Ladies!!

Postby dgraham » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:13 pm

Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Had to work later today, usually I'm out of here by 3:00 but it didn't work. Throwing my whole schedule out of whack!! Hopefully Kay will join us tomorrow. ;)

happi

Re: Good Night Ladies!!

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:18 pm

Quote dgraham: Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Had to work later today, usually I'm out of here by 3:00 but it didn't work. Throwing my whole schedule out of whack!! Hopefully Kay will join us tomorrow. ;)

sorry didn't talk much today to everyone. i just got back from doing things and watching general hospital..so i'll be on and off for the rest of the evening...

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:25 pm

Quote happi:
Quote dgraham: Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Had to work later today, usually I'm out of here by 3:00 but it didn't work. Throwing my whole schedule out of whack!! Hopefully Kay will join us tomorrow. ;)

sorry didn't talk much today to everyone. i just got back from doing things and watching general hospital.. see you tomorrow or talk to you...

I figured you had a day in the real world today :D We all have to do it once in a while ~) except in PV....no laundry, dishes, cooking, ;) Question of the day: :D Maybe if the soap people went to the bathroom they might feel better ?) ?) Might explain why Erica is so "stuffy" :D ?) :D Have a great evening......see ya' here tomorrow, or in the mailbox :) :) friends, prayers & blessings, Pj

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:33 pm

Quote pjones2005:
Quote happi:

sorry didn't talk much today to everyone. i just got back from doing things and watching general hospital.. see you tomorrow or talk to you...

I figured you had a day in the real world today :D We all have to do it once in a while ~) except in PV....no laundry, dishes, cooking, ;) Question of the day: :D Maybe if the soap people went to the bathroom they might feel better ?) ?) Might explain why Erica is so "stuffy" :D ?) :D Have a great evening......see ya' here tomorrow, or in the mailbox :) :) friends, prayers & blessings, Pj

i'm not leaving the board i was just saying good night to dgraham. i better go change my other posting it does look like i'm saying good night...

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:00 pm

Well my :) friends :) ....it is 9 here, and my legs & feet are screaming!!!...if they could just get warm 8) I bet Zach *) opps, I mean my husband could warm them up, but he is freezing his buns in Wisconsin 8)

I'll see ya'll in the am.........remember tomorrow is 1972 :) :) :) Blessings to all, you are in my prayers.........Pj in Ga :)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:01 pm

Quote pjones2005: Well my :) friends :) ....it is 9 here, and my legs & feet are screaming!!!...if they could just get warm 8) I bet Zach *) opps, I mean my husband could warm them up, but he is freezing his buns in Wisconsin 8)

I'll see ya'll in the am.........remember tomorrow is 1972 :) :) :) Blessings to all, you are in my prayers.........Pj in Ga :)

good night my friend!!! call zach to keep your legs and feet warm.. :)

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:32 pm

Quote happi:
Quote pjones2005: Well my :) friends :) ....it is 9 here, and my legs & feet are screaming!!!...if they could just get warm 8) I bet Zach *) opps, I mean my husband could warm them up, but he is freezing his buns in Wisconsin 8)

I wish :) :) I'll just add an extra blanket & dream *) *) Ha Ha LOL

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:59 pm

Quote pjones2005:
Quote happi:

I wish :) :) I'll just add an extra blanket & dream *) *) Ha Ha LOL

extra blankets and zach...

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:03 pm

* :~ Night ladies........see ya'll tomorrow.....unless (a) my computer crashes.....or (B) I get tied up in satin & gardenias 8) 8) help me Zach......... *) *) opps sorry....I started dreaming before my eyes closed *) *)

night happi.....hope your headache gets better.....I do self hypnosis....it worlks for me.....and sometimes an ice pack......friensa, Pj

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:05 pm

thank you. you have a good night sleep. and will talk tomorrow.. friends, dawn

Return to “All My Children”