Zoe killer or not

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Zoe killer or not

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:09 pm

okay I am getting this and from what I gather is they are making Zarf look like a freak and they think because of circumstiantial evidence that he is the killer case close don't investigate it. I am sorry but in yesterday episode Zarf/Zoe was in jail when the killer tied a ribbon on the Chandler gate to get Babe. Now how can Zoe can be in two places at once. And what they found is estorgen that he wants to be a girl. I don't think that he is the killer and I think that an another person will die because they got the wrong person leaving the killer free to kill and get away with it. And I think that they need to investigate it more.

dgraham

Re: Zoe killer or not

Postby dgraham » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:12 pm

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: okay I am getting this and from what I gather is they are making Zarf look like a freak and they think because of circumstiantial evidence that he is the killer case close don't investigate it. I am sorry but in yesterday episode Zarf/Zoe was in jail when the killer tied a ribbon on the Chandler gate to get Babe. Now how can Zoe can be in two places at once. And what they found is estorgen that he wants to be a girl. I don't think that he is the killer and I think that an another person will die because they got the wrong person leaving the killer free to kill and get away with it. And I think that they need to investigate it more.

They are keeping Zoe in jail???? >( I can not believe it, they had no evidence. Well, maybe the killer will strike again while she's in jail and then they will KNOW it's not poor Zarf/Zoe. I feel sorry for her. %(

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:58 pm

8) We know, that in soap land, the most obvious is not the answer....... ~) I believe that somehow 8) Zach and Zarf are connected.......but Zarf is not the killer....JMO :))

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:10 pm

Quote pjones2005: 8) We know, that in soap land, the most obvious is not the answer....... ~) I believe that somehow 8) Zach and Zarf are connected.......but Zarf is not the killer....JMO :))

zoe/zarf isn't the killer! what do you make of that kenny person?

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:13 pm

Quote happi:
Quote pjones2005: 8) We know, that in soap land, the most obvious is not the answer....... ~) I believe that somehow 8) Zach and Zarf are connected.......but Zarf is not the killer....JMO :))

I think he may be guilty since he fled yesterday. What do you think?

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:16 pm

Quote dgraham:
Quote happi:

I think he may be guilty since he fled yesterday. What do you think?

i bet he is the killer.something is going on with him!

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:18 pm

I agree Happi. Unless he just ran because he's "scared". He does seem like a wimp.

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:21 pm

Quote dgraham: I agree Happi. Unless he just ran because he's "scared". He does seem like a wimp.

glad to see you are still on. usually when i come back around this time kay and you are off that's why i came on early this morning..anyway, kenny has that way about him he's too calm do you know what i mean?

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:24 pm

Quote happi:
Quote dgraham: I agree Happi. Unless he just ran because he's "scared". He does seem like a wimp.

glad to see you are still on. usually when i come back around this time kay and you are off that's why i came on early this morning..anyway, kenny has that way about him he's too calm do you know what i mean?

Yea, he is not all there if you ask me. The way the writers are, it won't end up being him. It will be someone we never suspected.

Kay hasn't been on AT ALL today!! I'm still on because I have to work a little later to get something done.

It just started snowing here ;)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:26 pm

Quote dgraham:
Quote happi:

Yea, he is not all there if you ask me. The way the writers are, it won't end up being him. It will be someone we never suspected.

Kay hasn't been on AT ALL today!! I'm still on because I have to work a little later to get something done.

It just started snowing here ;)

no snow here! just 30 and cold!!! usually kay is on. i like how we all look for each other.

Return to “All My Children”