What Is Erica"s PROBLEM???

Redrose10

What Is Erica"s PROBLEM???

Postby Redrose10 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:36 pm

I really think Ms. Kane is losing her mind! *) Why is she even with Jeff, while she is still Jack's WIFE? >) If Jack did that to HER she would just DIE! ;) She really doing things that she dosen't want done. I think Jack is getting the run around by HER & JEFF!
He's really NO PRINCE charming :~ Jack is really letting her get away with TOO MUCH!!! :0

SCroc19840501

Re: What Is Erica

Postby SCroc19840501 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:44 pm

I agree that Erica needs to grow up. She is just looking for and excuse to cheat on Jackson, with Jeff Martin and for what reason. Because they have a son together. I think the reason the writers are giving her this stupid storie line, is because she is a major player in pine valley. But they are making her look idiotic to the viewers because she is to old to be so full of herself. She has 3 children with problems that they are facing. What kind of advise can she give Kendall, Josh or Bianca. When her life is falling apart. Who will they turn to, Myrtle? I know she is glamourest, and her character always been selfish, but it is getting old. With all she has been through, let some of her wisdom show for once. 3)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:43 am

erica is annoying and she needs to go sit down someplace !!!! she certainly doesn't deserve jack..

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:27 am

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeee don't even get me started on her >(

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:52 am

Quote happi: erica is annoying and she needs to go sit down someplace !!!! she certainly doesn't deserve jack..

She doesn't deserve any man, in my opinion.

lasswaffo

Postby lasswaffo » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:06 am

I totally agree Jeff is in no way a comparison to Jack. Erica has lost it if she leaves Jack for Jeff. I dont like the new Jeff anyway the one I remember was a lot better looking. What is up with her in Jack did what she wanted he appoligised and even told her he understood her and missed her. Pardon me but wasn't that her complaint a few weeks ago about Jack. Boy someone has really messed with Erica's mind this time lol maybe she needs prozac....

AMC all the way

Postby AMC all the way » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:19 am

Quote lasswaffo: I totally agree Jeff is in no way a comparison to Jack. Erica has lost it if she leaves Jack for Jeff. I dont like the new Jeff anyway the one I remember was a lot better looking. What is up with her in Jack did what she wanted he appoligised and even told her he understood her and missed her. Pardon me but wasn't that her complaint a few weeks ago about Jack. Boy someone has really messed with Erica's mind this time lol maybe she needs prozac....

Maybe she could get some prozac from Ryan or Jon...she has lost her ever-lovin-mind! Please keep her with one or the other that way she'll stay out of her kids' lives....meddling mother of all mothers. OY! >)

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:36 am

i use to love watching erica now when she on i fast forward if i had to tape it or go to the bathroom i cant stand her any more.

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:34 pm

Quote wilmahpj: i use to love watching erica now when she on i fast forward if i had to tape it or go to the bathroom i cant stand her any more.

that sounds like me too when she comes on if i have something to do i'll do it when erica is on.. i don't know if it's me or not but, i love to smack that smile of hers
it's phony!!!!

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:36 pm

Quote happi:
Quote wilmahpj: i use to love watching erica now when she on i fast forward if i had to tape it or go to the bathroom i cant stand her any more.

that sounds like me too when she comes on if i have something to do i'll do it when erica is on.. i don't know if it's me or not but, i love to smack that smile of hers
it's phony!!!!

Yes, it is phony just like her! I do not watch the Erica scenes either.

Return to “All My Children”