The killer..

Rowansbane

Re: The killer..

Postby Rowansbane » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:43 pm

Quote AMC all the way:
Quote Redrose10:
Quote wilmahpj: when we seen the hands of the killer at the chandler mansion did they look like men and women hands

Couldn't really tell about the hands because they wore black gloves ~) so it could be ANYONE? 8)
Now since Zoe is in jail :( who could really be the KILLER
Maybe Kenney >( the guy @ the bar,or maybe NOT! ?)

AS a guess, I would have to rule out Kenny as any killer. He really had a thing for Simone...and besides, Dixie is supposed to be the "next" to die and she has nothing to do with Fusion or Kenny. Too bad the ribbon hanging on the Chandler mansion gate wasn't a sign for JR to die...what an awful man.

If the killer is going for Babe and accidentally gets Dixie, that explains her not being connected to Fusion....

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:47 pm

Quote Rowansbane:
Quote AMC all the way:
Quote Redrose10:
Quote wilmahpj: when we seen the hands of the killer at the chandler mansion did they look like men and women hands

Couldn't really tell about the hands because they wore black gloves ~) so it could be ANYONE? 8)

AS a guess, I would have to rule out Kenny as any killer. He really had a thing for Simone...and besides, Dixie is supposed to be the "next" to die and she has nothing to do with Fusion or Kenny. Too bad the ribbon hanging on the Chandler mansion gate wasn't a sign for JR to die...what an awful man.

If the killer is going for Babe and accidentally gets Dixie, that explains her not being connected to Fusion....

;) That is what I heard....Dixie is an accidental victim from eating poison food meant for Babe.....to bad Colby & Sydney don't get a bite!!!

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:52 pm

Quote pjones2005:
Quote Rowansbane:
Quote AMC all the way:
Quote Redrose10:

;) That is what I heard....Dixie is an accidental victim from eating poison food meant for Babe.....to bad Colby & Sydney don't get a bite!!!

let's not count them out yet. you never know the killer might get one of those 2 little brats. oh i mean darlings hahaha

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:54 pm

i heard that the killer may go after Miranda

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:56 pm

This is what Kendall thinks:

I don’t know how much more I can take. Zach has these nightmares constantly and there’s no answer in sight. What if Zarf really didn’t do it? God. I soooo wish it were him – then this nightmare we’re actually living in could be over. But it keeps snowballing – now Fusion’s a casualty! Our employees left, Ryan wants to close shop and those damned gardenias! I keep telling Zach he won’t lose me, that I’ll always be here, that nothing can stop us, but I’m petrified. I am marked for murder and have no clue how to handle it. What am I supposed to do? Just stop eating for fear it’s already been drugged? Do I stop leaving my home because this psycho may be waiting for me behind the garbage bins? How is that a life? And even if I stay alive, is it worth it if I have no job, if I’m looking over my shoulder all the time, if I can never see my son again?! How do I stop just existing and reclaim my life? How do we catch this SOB?

What’s next? Who? It could be me… I don’t feel safe anywhere but in Zach’s arms? I’ll never let him go – I love him too much and right now - the only way to keep on living is to hold on tight.

:) :) She best hold on tight....road is gonna be bumpy :D :D

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:58 pm

Quote pjones2005: This is what Kendall thinks:

I don’t know how much more I can take. Zach has these nightmares constantly and there’s no answer in sight. What if Zarf really didn’t do it? God. I soooo wish it were him – then this nightmare we’re actually living in could be over. But it keeps snowballing – now Fusion’s a casualty! Our employees left, Ryan wants to close shop and those damned gardenias! I keep telling Zach he won’t lose me, that I’ll always be here, that nothing can stop us, but I’m petrified. I am marked for murder and have no clue how to handle it. What am I supposed to do? Just stop eating for fear it’s already been drugged? Do I stop leaving my home because this psycho may be waiting for me behind the garbage bins? How is that a life? And even if I stay alive, is it worth it if I have no job, if I’m looking over my shoulder all the time, if I can never see my son again?! How do I stop just existing and reclaim my life? How do we catch this SOB?

What’s next? Who? It could be me… I don’t feel safe anywhere but in Zach’s arms? I’ll never let him go – I love him too much and right now - the only way to keep on living is to hold on tight.

:) :) She best hold on tight....road is gonna be bumpy :D :D

did you see the package that came for her today?we might as well just wait it out because you know we won't know until feb.

Return to “All My Children”