The killer..

Rowansbane

The killer..

Postby Rowansbane » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:11 pm

Well looks like it may just be the guy I mentioned before from New Years eve. I had forgotten he was once Simones lawyer way back when and that they had dated.

Love the way Johnathan lost the guy. Couldn't be bothered to call the cops to come to Confusion, no lets just "follow" the guy to the police station. I really can't stand the character of Johnathan again. Personally I think he should get so mad at himself for letting the killer get away that he commits suicide. >)

happi

Re: The killer..

Postby happi » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:13 pm

Quote Rowansbane: Well looks like it may just be the guy I mentioned before from New Years eve. I had forgotten he was once Simones lawyer way back when and that they had dated.

Love the way Johnathan lost the guy. Couldn't be bothered to call the cops to come to Confusion, no lets just "follow" the guy to the police station. I really can't stand the character of Johnathan again. Personally I think he should get so mad at himself for letting the killer get away that he commits suicide. >)

i like jonathan but, i don't like the way amc is taking his character again.. he's becoming angry and bitter...

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:15 pm

when we seen the hands of the killer at the chandler mansion did they look like men and women hands

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:19 pm

Quote wilmahpj: when we seen the hands of the killer at the chandler mansion did they look like men and women hands

To me it looked like a man's hands becuase they appeared to be big.

happi

Postby happi » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:23 pm

i'm not sure i just noticed the black gloves and tying the
ribbon on the gate... who could it be ?) ?)

Redrose10

Postby Redrose10 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:29 pm

Quote wilmahpj: when we seen the hands of the killer at the chandler mansion did they look like men and women hands

Couldn't really tell about the hands because they wore black gloves ~) so it could be ANYONE? 8)
Now since Zoe is in jail :( who could really be the KILLER
Maybe Kenney >( the guy @ the bar,or maybe NOT! ?)

LMichelle

Postby LMichelle » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:39 am

Knowing the "soaps world" the Killer could be Janet!!

AMC all the way

Postby AMC all the way » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:57 am

Quote happi: i'm not sure i just noticed the black gloves and tying the
ribbon on the gate... who could it be ?) ?)

I guess according to the spoilers it's Dixie...who lives at the Chandler mansion...

AMC all the way

Postby AMC all the way » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:58 am

Quote lmichelle: Knowing the "soaps world" the Killer could be Janet!!

I could be Janet, but it's not...there was a previous spoiler that said that Janet would be coming back, but only to help the police...

AMC all the way

Postby AMC all the way » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:01 am

Quote Redrose10:

Couldn't really tell about the hands because they wore black gloves ~) so it could be ANYONE? 8)
Now since Zoe is in jail :( who could really be the KILLER
Maybe Kenney >( the guy @ the bar,or maybe NOT! ?)

AS a guess, I would have to rule out Kenny as any killer. He really had a thing for Simone...and besides, Dixie is supposed to be the "next" to die and she has nothing to do with Fusion or Kenny. Too bad the ribbon hanging on the Chandler mansion gate wasn't a sign for JR to die...what an awful man.

Return to “All My Children”