AMC Shocking Death (Spoiler)

Re: AMC Shocking Death (Spoiler)

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:19 pm

Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: First of all, I was getting used to the whole Dixie/JR dynamic. JR is going to go completely psycho and guess who is going to bear his grudge...BABE!!! I am wondering if the actress is hard to work with because she left the role of Rosanna on ATWT.

I am wondering the same MR....wouldn't we love to know the "real" story behind this decision!

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:25 pm

what is with that portrait of Kendall in that old house. I so confused

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:00 pm

Quote wilmahpj: what is with that portrait of Kendall in that old house. I so confused

i think i read it was suppose to be a picture of zach's mother, but, when he pulled the sheet up it was kendalls face.

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:05 pm

Quote happi:
Quote wilmahpj: what is with that portrait of Kendall in that old house. I so confused

i think i read it was suppose to be a picture of zach's mother, but, when he pulled the sheet up it was kendalls face.

What have I been telling ya'll ;) ;) ;)
Zach's mother did not die 8)
Is it just coincidence that mom & Kendall will end up looking "alike" ?)
Somehow...the killer is after Zach ?) mom ?) maybe mom was looney >) & Young Zach was "told" she died 8) or made to remember something that never happened....ie: moms death ;)
The woman is ALIVE........that's my story & I'm sticking to it!!!!! :) :) blessings to all this evening.....Pj

bralady38

Postby bralady38 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:06 pm

OK Guys, first I want to say how happy I am for letting me in to this great group. This thread is about Dixie so let me tell you guys some facts. First, Cady did not get fired, she signed up for a specfic time, now that her time has ended she didn't want to sign another contract.

Need to know more their is a excellent article from

Daniel R Coleridge at TV Guide get into his web-site and he will let you know all the news,

Again, any questions you can always e- mail me.

Return to “All My Children”