i think ryan and annie belong 2 together they are very cute together

aidensgirl2407

i think ryan and annie belong 2 together they are very cute together

Postby aidensgirl2407 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:11 am

:D Kendall needs to leave Annie and Ryan alone. and just foucus on hers and zach's marriage.and leave Ryan n Annie be. they are so adoreable together. and they have a daugther together which is emma. but ryan doe
snt konw because of nosey kendall. But annie n ryan belong together they are just so rite 4 eachother. Ryan needs Annie and Annie needs Ryan. they been threw pure heck. Him losing his sister and her being raped or something by her ex husband or boyfriend or whatever they cou;d eachother get threw some tough times. and emma needs them and they need her too along with spike. They are both strong people and stand up 4 whats right. they were made 4 eachother by all means.

kay-loves-amc

Re: i think ryan and annie belong 2 together they are very cute together

Postby kay-loves-amc » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:37 am

Yuck on Annie,Bring back Greenlee!!!! ;)

happi

Postby happi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:37 am

Quote kay-loves-amc: Yuck on Annie,Bring back Greenlee!!!! ;)

not greenlee!!! i'm sorry i just can't stand her....

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:39 am

Quote happi:

Awwww %( %( I guess you don't like her.Oh well,anyone but Annie or Kendall for Ryan!!

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:40 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote happi:

Awwww %( %( I guess you don't like her.Oh well,anyone but Annie or Kendall for Ryan!!

I like Greenlee too!! I miss her :))

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:41 am

Quote aidensgirl2407: :D Kendall needs to leave Annie and Ryan alone. and just foucus on hers and zach's marriage.and leave Ryan n Annie be. they are so adoreable together. and they have a daugther together which is emma. but ryan doe
snt konw because of nosey kendall. But annie n ryan belong together they are just so rite 4 eachother. Ryan needs Annie and Annie needs Ryan. they been threw pure heck. Him losing his sister and her being raped or something by her ex husband or boyfriend or whatever they cou;d eachother get threw some tough times. and emma needs them and they need her too along with spike. They are both strong people and stand up 4 whats right. they were made 4 eachother by all means.

I like Annie and Ryan together (I'm not crazy about him). THey do belong together and they need to elope like someone said and tell Kendal afterwards. SHe would try to sabotage any wedding plans I bet.

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:41 am

Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote happi:

I like Greenlee too!! I miss her :))

Ditto ;)

happi

Postby happi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:42 am

Quote Zachslady:
Quote aidensgirl2407: :D Kendall needs to leave Annie and Ryan alone. and just foucus on hers and zach's marriage.and leave Ryan n Annie be. they are so adoreable together. and they have a daugther together which is emma. but ryan doe

I like Annie and Ryan together (I'm not crazy about him). THey do belong together and they need to elope like someone said and tell Kendal afterwards. SHe would try to sabotage any wedding plans I bet.

you know she would>>>

jayce

Postby jayce » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:12 am

I really like Greenlee too, but if they don't bring her back Annie is good for Ryan. I'm glad he finally will find out that Emma is his daughter but I don't understand why he is not going to tell Annie. ?)

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:14 am

Quote jayce: I really like Greenlee too, but if they don't bring her back Annie is good for Ryan. I'm glad he finally will find out that Emma is his daughter but I don't understand why he is not going to tell Annie. ?)

What do you mean? Ryan will find out and not tell Annie that's he's Emma's father?? That would be awful. Where did you hear that?

Return to “All My Children”