Erin and simone mourn

aidensgirl2407

Erin and simone mourn

Postby aidensgirl2407 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:01 am

i really liked Erin that was my girl. and i really liked simore too. i wish they have'nt killed them off the show. but i do know erin asked to let of her contract. i miss those guys. all my children diffrentley ain't the same nomore without them.and neither is fusion. i was beginning to like and get to konw erin and they killed her off and i wish no fusin women had to go. Now its just kendall. babe. and bainca. But its that they did bring in Di and i think Amanda? they would be good 4 fusion. u know that is what erin and simone would want. i cryed when erin and simone died and sad i liked those girls and they helped what made fuison. don't u agree anyone????? ?????? %(

happi

Re: Erin and simone mourn

Postby happi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:46 am

erin i could take or leave... but, i did like simone. i would like for her to stay and give her a storyline..

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:00 am

Quote happi: erin i could take or leave... but, i did like simone. i would like for her to stay and give her a storyline..

I agree, Erin was okay but I really liked Simone.

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:11 am

Quote dgraham:
Quote happi: erin i could take or leave... but, i did like simone. i would like for her to stay and give her a storyline..

I agree, Erin was okay but I really liked Simone.

I didn't like Erin,Simone was okay though,I really liked her with Tad!!

Return to “All My Children”