What If....

pennywise

What If....

Postby pennywise » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:24 pm

You had the chance to create a story arc for AMC?
My curosity takes me to gritty realism.
Maybe a wounded soldier needs nursing by Nurse Julia.
He could be very in need but,proud. His story could help to heal some lives. This is current.
Please give vent to your creative juices.

AbCDefGH

Re: What If....

Postby AbCDefGH » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:05 pm

Quote pennywise: You had the chance to create a story arc for AMC?
He could be very in need but,proud. His story could help to heal some lives. This is current.

With all the other issues the writers are tackling, has anyone noticed no one from PV has gone to war?? The writers addressed this situation in the Viet Nam era, and feel that with it touching all of us in one way or another, this should be a topic. JMO.......Pj

happi

Postby happi » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:18 pm

Quote pjones2005:
Quote pennywise: You had the chance to create a story arc for AMC?

With all the other issues the writers are tackling, has anyone noticed no one from PV has gone to war?? The writers addressed this situation in the Viet Nam era, and feel that with it touching all of us in one way or another, this should be a topic. JMO.......Pj

i agree with you they should have a topic on the war..and you know support the troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pennywise

Postby pennywise » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:44 pm

I also wanted a teenager that wasn't so priviledged to come into PV youth circle. I see some spoiled kids that need to be exposed to the REST of the world. What if this kid's family was going through a very tough econcnomic time due to a family illness. The health coverage in this country is a nightmare. This could also set up a nice Romeo and Juliet thing.

Return to “All My Children”