Annie/Emma/Ryan

MoreOrLess

Annie/Emma/Ryan

Postby MoreOrLess » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:54 am

How do you think Annie is going to react when she finds out that Ryan is really Emma's father?

happi

Re: Annie/Emma/Ryan

Postby happi » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:45 pm

Quote MoreOrLess: How do you think Annie is going to react when she finds out that Ryan is really Emma's father?

i hope it turns out good.. they seem to be getting closer
so i just want to see how ryan's going to react to kendall
knowing she knew and kept it from him...

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:47 pm

Quote happi:
Quote MoreOrLess: How do you think Annie is going to react when she finds out that Ryan is really Emma's father?

I think Ryan is gonna be P >( ss >) d......maybe evn go after Spike ?) What ever, I feel it will not be pretty *)

happi

Postby happi » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:48 pm

Quote pjones2005:
Quote happi:

I think Ryan is gonna be P >( ss >) d......maybe evn go after Spike ?) What ever, I feel it will not be pretty *)

you know it's not going to be pretty... give it to her good ryan!!! >(

MoreOrLess

Postby MoreOrLess » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:05 pm

I wish that it would be happy information. However, given the people and circumstances, I think it will be anything but happy. It is weird, but I am not mad at Kendall for keeping this information. I think it is selfish, but I know it is classic Kendall, and I know she will get slammed for it. I think Ryan will flip out. I think Annie will be stunned, and maybe pull back from Ryan a bit because she is afraid of the effects of "instant family."

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:25 pm

I think that Ryan will hate Kendell for hurting him once again. But like always forgive her and be friends again. I like what you said about Annie pulling away. But I do think they will get together.

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:29 pm

Quote mywildaze: I think that Ryan will hate Kendell for hurting him once again. But like always forgive her and be friends again. I like what you said about Annie pulling away. But I do think they will get together.

:~ I don't know if Ryan will be able to forgive her this time....... ~) after all they have been through, and for her to keep this from him ~) It will take him a long time to
play nice
w/ Kendall again....& I think Annie will use this to get her hooks in to her Baby's Daddy 8) JMO, Pj

Return to “All My Children”