New Girl

MoreOrLess

New Girl

Postby MoreOrLess » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:10 pm

Hello, I'm new to the boards! I'm excited ot talk about my favorite Soap, AMC. I have been watching for most of my life!

happi

Re: New Girl

Postby happi » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:13 pm

Quote MoreOrLess: Hello, I'm new to the boards! I'm excited ot talk about my favorite Soap, AMC. I have been watching for most of my life!

welcome this board is great.. we ususally have alot of fun. if you go on the chit chat topic.. alot of us have said who we are etc... so you are more then welcome to put what ever info if you like.. :) i'm happi (dawn from michigan)

funnygirl26

Postby funnygirl26 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Welcome more or less.I hope you enjoy the sight. Who do you think the killer is? I really don't think it's Zarf. I think he's just weird. I'm kind of thinking it's Janet and she's taking revenge are people that were mean to Amanda, even though she's nice now and friends with alot of the girls. I heard she's coming in Feb.

MoreOrLess

Postby MoreOrLess » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:19 pm

Hi! I truly don't believe the killer is Zarf. I don't know if I am in a minority, but I really like that character. I really think it is somebody we haven't seen yet.

happi

Postby happi » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:22 pm

Quote funnygirl26: Welcome more or less.I hope you enjoy the sight. Who do you think the killer is? I really don't think it's Zarf. I think he's just weird. I'm kind of thinking it's Janet and she's taking revenge are people that were mean to Amanda, even though she's nice now and friends with alot of the girls. I heard she's coming in Feb.

i keep thinking the same thing it's janet..i guess they say she's coming on to help them get in the mind of a killer..but, i still come back to janet.. like you said getting back at everyone for being mean to amanda...

Return to “All My Children”