Hey,where are you??

happi

Re: Hey,where are you??

Postby happi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:21 pm

zachslady and pjjones where are you? you haven't been on the board.. i hope you both are feeling ok...

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:30 pm

Quote happi: zachslady and pjjones where are you? you haven't been on the board.. i hope you both are feeling ok...

Good afternoon all, so sorry I wasn't able to check in earlier, it's been a busy day at work!! %( But, I'm here now!!! It feels so good to be missed!!! *) Hope everyone is doing o.k. :D

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:36 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote happi: zachslady and pjjones where are you? you haven't been on the board.. i hope you both are feeling ok...

Good afternoon all, so sorry I wasn't able to check in earlier, it's been a busy day at work!! %( But, I'm here now!!! It feels so good to be missed!!! *) Hope everyone is doing o.k. :D

welcome back to the board!!!!

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:37 pm

Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:

happi, thanks!! I've only got another 1 1/2 hours to go till I'm home!! ~) p.s. thanks for the e-mail... sorry I haven't responded!! *)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:40 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:

happi, thanks!! I've only got another 1 1/2 hours to go till I'm home!! ~) p.s. thanks for the e-mail... sorry I haven't responded!! *)

that's ok about not responding to the e-mail. i understand
being busy taking those pictures of zach.. :)

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:42 pm

Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:

happi, the hardest part id trying to get the drool off of them!!! *) *) *)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:44 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:

oh!! i can imagine!!!!

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:

oh!! i can imagine!!!!

I'll admit... It wasn't pretty, but man did I have fun!! *) Guys have Playboy, I have Zach!!! :D

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:54 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:

oh!! i can imagine!!!!

I'll admit... It wasn't pretty, but man did I have fun!! *) Guys have Playboy, I have Zach!!! :D

don't let zachslady hear you say that..hahahahahaha

Return to “All My Children”