Kendall & Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patti D

Re: Kendall & Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Patti D » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:41 pm

Quote happi:
Quote pdames4: I agree with all of you. Awhile back when Bianca and Josh found out they were siblings, Bianca gave Josh the 411 about Babe and everything she said was so true. She said something to the fact that loving Babe is easy, but it comes with a price or something to that effect. Somebody needs to ask Erica about what she did to Maria. Although, I can speak from experience, when somebody does something to your child, the parent is always the last to forgive.

that's true about the parent being the last to forgive.. when my son danny was hit by a car 2 years ago..seening him on the ground the last thing you want is the women that hit him to come near you... but, in time you do forgive..

My grandma had a saying... "You can forgive, but you never forget!!" !)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:45 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote pdames4: I agree with all of you. Awhile back when Bianca and Josh found out they were siblings, Bianca gave Josh the 411 about Babe and everything she said was so true. She said something to the fact that loving Babe is easy, but it comes with a price or something to that effect. Somebody needs to ask Erica about what she did to Maria. Although, I can speak from experience, when somebody does something to your child, the parent is always the last to forgive.

that's true about the parent being the last to forgive.. when my son danny was hit by a car 2 years ago..seening him on the ground the last thing you want is the women that hit him to come near you... but, in time you do forgive..

that's true you don't forget.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:51 pm

Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:

Another thing, I wonder just how long it'll take dear brother Josh to throw Kendall under the bus about Emma?!?!

Happy Thoughts

Postby Happy Thoughts » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:53 pm

Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:

You don't forget but don't use it as a weapon

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:53 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:
Quote Patti D:
Quote happi:

Another thing, I wonder just how long it'll take dear brother Josh to throw Kendall under the bus about Emma?!?!

that's going to drag out.. i think i read somewhere that kendall told kosh she'll help him get babe if he keeps quiet about emma to ryan...

Happy Thoughts

Postby Happy Thoughts » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:00 pm

"twikery and deceit" don't we love it :-) :-) :-) :-)

Return to “All My Children”