lilly and jonathan

Bella

lilly and jonathan

Postby Bella » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:44 pm

ok i feel really bad for these two, i liked them in the beginning then started to get annoyed with them but now i like them again, lol. Jonathan may have been sick and twisted before but i truely thought he really loved lilly, but i'm actually liking him with amanda. and poor lilly, i can't believe jack actually did that to her for once Erica was right he should let jonathan and lilly just be. The actor who plays jonathan is great, as well as levin/lilly.

Tiffanyk

Re: lilly and jonathan

Postby Tiffanyk » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:08 pm

I also have to say that the jonathan and lilly things is all wacked out but I really like them together and i can not see jonathan and amanda as one. jack too is getting to be a bore and I would like to see something good happen with his story line or lose it all together.

njysilence

Postby njysilence » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:29 pm

I agree I feel really bad for Johnathan and Lilly too....

Sun Flower

LILY & JONATHAN

Postby Sun Flower » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:20 pm

:~
I just hope that they don't make Terry really do any harm to LIly. I USE TO like Jack but now he's just a bitter old man that wants to control everything but the thing he needs to ..... ERICA!! And does anyone know where Reggie went???

beadartist

Postby beadartist » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:39 pm

I agree Jack needs to take the boat out in a hurricane and get lost till he comes to his senses....why is no one not one single couple can have a happy every after...JACK MONTGOMERY is a royal pain..and Lilly and Jonathan belong together....

razorace

Postby razorace » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:30 pm

;( Oh how i agree with you that they will not let anyone be happy....i just love the lilly/jonathan story line till they seperated them...Please let them two be happy together....We do need some happiness to look forward to each day...lol ...

mysteryqueen

Postby mysteryqueen » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:56 pm

:) i agree that jack is a pain leave jonathan and lily alone so theyr'e not perfect either are you jack

bennylover

Postby bennylover » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:39 am

I'm glad Jily is over, but I hope that Jon and Lily can remain very good friends. Jon needs all the friends he can get.

Granny Pris

Postby Granny Pris » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:25 pm

:-) It was fun to watch the soap when Jonathan and Lily were an item. Watching them make things work for the both of them was truly inspiring to those of us who are not PERFECT in every way ourselves. I am very sorry that the father of Lily thought he knew what was best for Lily. I guess happiness is not an option with autism spectrum disorder. Too bad, this hour soap could have really been a fantastic statement maker for this disability. Too bad the writers did not realize this. NEVERTHELESS, P L E A S E G E T R I D OF JACK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cathom

Postby cathom » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:27 pm

I agree jonathan and lilly made a very good couple old man jackson needs to leave them alone and worry about erica

Return to “All My Children”