Rumor!!!!!!

bralady38

Rumor!!!!!!

Postby bralady38 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:09 pm

As you may have heard, Jill Larsen will be returning for a few scenes, the bad new is that is returning because Palmer (James Michell is extemely ill and is expected to be written off.

I don't know about anyone else I will miss him, but recently he hasn't looked well.

kay-loves-amc

Re: Rumor!!!!!!

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:35 am

Quote bralady38: As you may have heard, Jill Larsen will be returning for a few scenes, the bad new is that is returning because Palmer (James Michell is extemely ill and is expected to be written off.

I don't know about anyone else I will miss him, but recently he hasn't looked well.

That stinks!!I was hoping Palmer & Myrtle would become an item :]

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:03 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote bralady38: As you may have heard, Jill Larsen will be returning for a few scenes, the bad new is that is returning because Palmer (James Michell is extemely ill and is expected to be written off.

That's really ashame. I always liked Palmer and had noticed the last few times I saw him, he wasn't looking well. Do we know what's wrong with him?

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:41 am

Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc:

That's really ashame. I always liked Palmer and had noticed the last few times I saw him, he wasn't looking well. Do we know what's wrong with him?

I'm not sure,but you're right,he didn't look well.It's always sad to see that,Like when Phoebe died,I cried so hard. %( %( %( I feel like I grew up with these people!WAIT,I did!!!!

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:53 am

bralady38, OMG... I'm so sorry to hear about that. ;( (I know that this is only a "soap opera") These people become part of our lives since we watch them every day. :-) James Mitchell (Palmer) was been on AMC for ages, he will be greatly missed.

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:30 pm

Quote Patti D:

bralady38, OMG... I'm so sorry to hear about that. ;( (I know that this is only a "soap opera") These people become part of our lives since we watch them every day. :-) James Mitchell (Palmer) was been on AMC for ages, he will be greatly missed.

i wonder if they write out Palmer by killing him off do you think Nina will come back for the funeral

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:31 pm

Quote wilmahpj:
Quote Patti D:

i wonder if they write out Palmer by killing him off do you think Nina will come back for the funeral

What ever happened to Nina? I used to love her when I was a teenager. How did she end up leaving the show? I don't have a clue.

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:32 pm

Quote dgraham:
Quote wilmahpj:
Quote Patti D:

What ever happened to Nina? I used to love her when I was a teenager. How did she end up leaving the show? I don't have a clue.

I think she just moved away with Cliff

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:35 pm

That's odd that we never hear mention of them. I thought she died since we never heard anyone talk about them and they never visited. I hope they don't kill Palmer off the show yet. When he passes, hopefully they will just pay tribute to him like they did Mona.

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:38 pm

Quote dgraham: That's odd that we never hear mention of them. I thought she died since we never heard anyone talk about them and they never visited. I hope they don't kill Palmer off the show yet. When he passes, hopefully they will just pay tribute to him like they did Mona.

that what i meant that Palmer just dies killing him off was a bad choice of words

Return to “All My Children”