is it me or is babe........

happi

is it me or is babe........

Postby happi » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:15 pm

i just watched AMC on soap net.. she looks like she's pregnant in real life?

ZachsLady

Re: is it me or is babe........

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:18 pm

Quote happi: i just watched AMC on soap net.. she looks like she's pregnant in real life?

I know! I presented this last week, she does and I hope she is, she and the character that portrays Jamie make a cute couple. If she is I wonder if they will make it a part of the sl. Jr will freak out. Erica will die if she thinks there may be a chance the baby is Josh's. Another WTD (who's the daddy) :D

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:40 am

I agree,even her face looks a little fuller.Oh my gosh,her & Justin(Jamie)would have beautiful kids since they are both georgous(minus her bangs)!! :-)

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:57 am

Quote kay-loves-amc: I agree,even her face looks a little fuller.Oh my gosh,her & Justin(Jamie)would have beautiful kids since they are both georgous(minus her bangs)!! :-)

I agree, and the bangs have to go! I think maybe her face looks fuller because of the hair cut. Not only did she get bangs, but doesn't it look like she had her hair thinned out as well? Well, at least it will grow back!

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:00 am

Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc: I agree,even her face looks a little fuller.Oh my gosh,her & Justin(Jamie)would have beautiful kids since they are both georgous(minus her bangs)!! :-)

I agree, and the bangs have to go! I think maybe her face looks fuller because of the hair cut. Not only did she get bangs, but doesn't it look like she had her hair thinned out as well? Well, at least it will grow back!

Thinner & I think it's a little darker.I definatly liked it better before! ;)

Return to “All My Children”