Zach & Zarf

soapfan49

Zach & Zarf

Postby soapfan49 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:06 pm

Does anyone have an idea of what the connection is between Zach & Zarf is? ~)

wilmaj

Re: Zach & Zarf

Postby wilmaj » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:09 pm

Quote soapfan49: Does anyone have an idea of what the connection is between Zach & Zarf is? ~)

like i said before i think Zach and Zarf are brothers. I think that Zach dad killed their mother and zarf was givin up because of the way he is

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:29 pm

Maybe Zach blocked it out all of these years because of the guilt his father made him feel making him believe he killed his mother. Except for one the thing I think Zach is 40 soemthing and Zarf twenty someting? Anyway I hope Zarf is not his brother.

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:05 pm

Quote Zachslady: Maybe Zach blocked it out all of these years because of the guilt his father made him feel making him believe he killed his mother. Except for one the thing I think Zach is 40 soemthing and Zarf twenty someting? Anyway I hope Zarf is not his brother.

your right the age difference does make it almost impossible for them to be brothers but their connected some how

bralady38

Postby bralady38 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:12 pm

Quote wilmahpj:
Quote soapfan49: Does anyone have an idea of what the connection is between Zach & Zarf is? ~)

like i said before i think Zach and Zarf are brothers. I think that Zach dad killed their mother and zarf was givin up because of the way he is

There is such a big age difference between them, Zarf has to be more like Ethan's age. Maybe they had the same father, I am thinking that the Alex had a another son and gave him up.

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:43 pm

Quote bralady38:
Quote wilmahpj:

There is such a big age difference between them, Zarf has to be more like Ethan's age. Maybe they had the same father, I am thinking that the Alex had a another son and gave him up.

Or didn't know about him! He didn't know about Ethan. Zach hid from him for years! Michael was messed up; the old man was nasty to everyone but Ryan, if there is another Cambias I think he or SHE(?) will take after his/her father. We all know the mystery Michael's death ensued. Zach will do anything to protect the ones he loves. He couldn't help his Mom, but he won't let Kendell go.

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:00 pm

Quote bralady38:
Quote wilmahpj:

thats what i was thinking last night Zarf could be Zach nephew. Maybe a child of rape by michael or was michael to young to have a kid Zarf age

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:02 pm

Quote wilmahpj:
Quote bralady38:
Quote wilmahpj:

thats what i was thinking last night Zarf could be Zach nephew. Maybe a child of rape by michael or was michael to young to have a kid Zarf age

How old is Zack supposed to be on the show, does anyone know?

Return to “All My Children”