Amazed

dgraham

Re: Amazed

Postby dgraham » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:25 pm

Quote Zachslady: She should, she's married to Zach. Remember when she thought Zach and Dixie were having an affair? She wanted Zach then and was going to fight for him. Kendal runs hot and cold, it seems to me. Very immature.

Yep, and remember when she almost slept with Ryan again? She was going to but he said no. That takes a lot of will power for a guy to say no to.

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:26 pm

Quote Zachslady: She should, she's married to Zach. Remember when she thought Zach and Dixie were having an affair? She wanted Zach then and was going to fight for him. Kendal runs hot and cold, it seems to me. Very immature.

Kendal always want what she cant have and if she does get it she wants someone else just like her mother

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:28 pm

I know.I wish she would tell him about Emma. He loves children and is a wonderful father to Spike. I would love it if Spike was Zach's and then she would have to butt out of Ryan's business. I love the scenes with Zach and Spike.

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:30 pm

Quote Zachslady: I know.I wish she would tell him about Emma. He loves children and is a wonderful father to Spike. I would love it if Spike was Zach's and then she would have to butt out of Ryan's business. I love the scenes with Zach and Spike.

I know, me too! They look so precious together. Zach is so good with him and Kendall. What's the matter with her!?!? She should butt out of Ryan's life. If I had Zach I wouldn't be pining for another guy!

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:21 am

Quote Zachslady: I know.I wish she would tell him about Emma. He loves children and is a wonderful father to Spike. I would love it if Spike was Zach's and then she would have to butt out of Ryan's business. I love the scenes with Zach and Spike.

i agree she should tell ryan about emma. she most of forgot how binks felt when she found out that miranda was hers..also did you see zach's face when kendall was beating around the bush yesterday in not telling ryan the truth..

Return to “All My Children”