Dani holds the key !!!!!

dgraham

Re: Dani holds the key !!!!!

Postby dgraham » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:25 am

Quote funnygirl26: I don't know I thought it was Zarf in the beginning, but now I think it's someone else. ?) I thought I read somewhere that Dani is leaving the show. But I read in the spoiler that she goes in a coma. So I don't know. If everyone get's killed off they'll only have Kendell and Babe, hopefully Bianca will stay, if she doesnt they'll kill eah other. :)

I don't think it's Zarf either. I'm completely stumped as to who it could be. I, too, really hope Bianca stays on the show. I really like her.

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:33 am

Quote dgraham:
Quote funnygirl26: I don't know I thought it was Zarf in the beginning, but now I think it's someone else. ?) I thought I read somewhere that Dani is leaving the show. But I read in the spoiler that she goes in a coma. So I don't know. If everyone get's killed off they'll only have Kendell and Babe, hopefully Bianca will stay, if she doesnt they'll kill eah other. :)

I don't think it's Zarf either. I'm completely stumped as to who it could be. I, too, really hope Bianca stays on the show. I really like her.

I don't think it's Zarf either.I heard that Binks signed a 3 yr contract.I hope that's true because she is great on the show! ?)

ronsdi

Postby ronsdi » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:32 pm

On another site, they are throwing around the name KENNY. He is a lawyer who used to date Simone and was part of Cambias. He (out of the blue) showed up on New Years Eve in ConFusion and made some weird comment about "Old Acquientences.."

Anyway, supposedly he will have a scene with Del this week in which Del thinks he is unbalanced. Maybe he is the Satin Ribbon killer or at least a hint to who the killer is.....

pgwriter

Postby pgwriter » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:16 pm

please don't tell us to play nice... It's so much fun being a little bad. :D

Hey girls, I have a bumper sticker you'd love:

Good girls go to Heaven
Bad girls go EVERYWHERE!

Return to “All My Children”