Dani holds the key !!!!!

Patti D

Dani holds the key !!!!!

Postby Patti D » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:08 pm

Hello everyone!!! :D After just seeing today's episode of AMC, it's apparent that Dani saw the murderer for a split second. (Before closing her eyes.) I can easily eliminate a few suspects...

Zach,Ryan & Kendall (At the police station at the time)
Tad, Julia, Jamie, & Dixie (At the hospital with Kathy's/Kate's mom.)
Babe & Josh (Outside Dani's house with the bodyguards at the time Dani collapses.)
Erica & Jeff (In Erica's hotel room.)

Nowhere in sight were:
Zarf (Who hasn't been seen since yesterday when he left his hotel room.)
Of course many other people weren't seen at the time, but I can't see any of them being the killer.... ~)

Will Dani live & tell us who the killer is ?)

kay-loves-amc

Re: Dani holds the key !!!!!

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:10 pm

The suspence is going to KILL me!!!Does anyone have any clues??

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:04 pm

I thought that Simone and Erin had white ribbons and Gardienas...I didn't see anything around Dani. Were they left with the other two?

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Quote mywildaze: I thought that Simone and Erin had white ribbons and Gardienas...I didn't see anything around Dani. Were they left with the other two?

I think Babe and Josh went into the house before the killer had a chance to place them on her. I hope they don't make this long and drawn out, like making her go into a coma for months and then wake up and tell. >(

But hey 'MY" Zach is getting as much air time as Babe, have you noticed? That is perfectly fine with me :D

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:33 pm

I like that he gets more time, but, at what cost? He looks so troubled. He needs a friend. Kendell is too selfish to help him.

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:56 pm

Quote mywildaze: I like that he gets more time, but, at what cost? He looks so troubled. He needs a friend. Kendell is too selfish to help him.

I will help him, anytime, anyway, anyhow *) *)
I have to get all of my comments in before you know who (PattiD) gets on the board. :D :D

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Quote Zachslady:
Quote mywildaze: I like that he gets more time, but, at what cost? He looks so troubled. He needs a friend. Kendell is too selfish to help him.

I have to get all of my comments in before you know who (PattiD) gets on the board. :D :D

Now girls....... :D :D :D :D :D ~) ?) 8) ;) :D

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:44 pm

:-)
Quote pjones2005:
Quote Zachslady:

pjones2005, please don't tell us to play nice... It's so much fun being a little bad. :D

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:48 pm

Quote Patti D: :-)
Quote pjones2005:
Quote Zachslady:

pjones2005, please don't tell us to play nice... It's so much fun being a little bad. :D

hey :) I never said anything about being good :)) and you are sooooooooo right :D just a little bad *) can be good :)
Pj in Ga

funnygirl26

Postby funnygirl26 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:56 pm

I don't know I thought it was Zarf in the beginning, but now I think it's someone else. ?) I thought I read somewhere that Dani is leaving the show. But I read in the spoiler that she goes in a coma. So I don't know. If everyone get's killed off they'll only have Kendell and Babe, hopefully Bianca will stay, if she doesnt they'll kill eah other. :)

Return to “All My Children”