Josh I am not going to tell you again

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Josh I am not going to tell you again

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:08 am

to get a fricking hobby because Babe doesn't want him. Either JR or Babe is going to work it out but I think he still has his doubts about her. But I am so tired of Josh always trying to defend babe. I mean he is like the worst one night stand that won't go away.

kay-loves-amc

Re: Josh I am not going to tell you again

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:37 am

I think both Josh & Jr should dump Babe's sorry A#@ because she can't make up her mind!!Babe & Zarf/Zoe deserve each other :D :D :D :D

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:21 am

Babe's 'no's mean 'yes'. ~)

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:30 am

Quote Zachslady: Babe's 'no's mean 'yes'. ~)

Right,It reminds me of my oldest son,He used to tell our dog to "go lay down",then when he would,my son would say "come here" .I did teach him not to be so mean.If only someone could teach Babe!!!! :D

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:50 am

Quote Zachslady: Babe's 'no's mean 'yes'. ~)

Don't you guys try to provoke me by getting me started on Babe, I'm trying REALLY hard to be nice!!! ~) It's not easy either!!! :-) I don't think Babe has any idea what or who she wants. ~) I guess JR's wallet and bank account out rule the fact that he tried to kill her!! Wait until JR tries to take Little A from her as a result of her New Years kiss with Josh. I know that Adam will be heart broken over that!! >(

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:53 am

How could he get custody after he tried to kill Babe and almost killed Kendell and Spike?(do you think he will be called Spike for ever? Or will they give him a real name?)

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:56 am

Quote mywildaze: How could he get custody after he tried to kill Babe and almost killed Kendell and Spike?(do you think he will be called Spike for ever? Or will they give him a real name?)

Money can do anything! Even when they (the courts) know better. Isn't our justice system wonderful?

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:59 am

money really can buy you happiness I guess. But Happiness for who JR and Adam or little A? I think that kids going to be messed up more than JR is.

Return to “All My Children”