Jackcon & Erica

ZachsLady

Jackson & Erica

Postby ZachsLady » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:12 pm

There is a website jacksonposse.com and if you find the page Jack & Erica videos, you will see some of the best scenes between the two characters and the sexy love scenes. I love the way he loves her. I love the way she has the 'Miss Scarlet' personna when they have these scenes. I love 'that' Erica. She wasn't I don't think as dramatic then as she is now. They were why I watched years ago and when they finally married it was an 'at last' moment for their fans, it was for me.

You will know why I am so upset with what the writers have done to this couple. They have ruined Erica. They (the writers) need to view all of the videos, especially the 'desk' scene. Hopefully they will redeem her and save this marriage.

ZachsLady

Re: Jackcon & Erica

Postby ZachsLady » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:13 pm

I tried to edit and correct Jackcon to Jackson but it didn't work. Just a typo. :( I can spell his name :D

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:15 pm

i agree they totally ruin Erica she a whiny baby and all about herself I like her to be strong but shes just being a b..ch

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:35 am

Quote Zachslady: I tried to edit and correct Jackcon to Jackson but it didn't work. Just a typo. :( I can spell his name :D

We know you can spell.We also know who can't!!!But I'll be nice and not mention any names :-)

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:20 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Zachslady: I tried to edit and correct Jackcon to Jackson but it didn't work. Just a typo. :( I can spell his name :D

We know you can spell.We also know who can't!!!But I'll be nice and not mention any names :-)

More laughs this morning :D :D

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:21 am

Quote Zachslady:
Quote kay-loves-amc:

You guys crack me up!!!

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:40 am

:D :
Quote dgraham:
Quote Zachslady:
Quote kay-loves-amc:

:D :D :D Thanks ;)

You guys crack me up!!!

Return to “All My Children”