Where oh where is.....

Patti D

Re: Where oh where is.....

Postby Patti D » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:22 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Zachslady: My question is Where Oh Where is pattiD ?)

She is BUSY going over the BAD posts from yesterday from you know who.That would be my guess.That will keep her busy, Come back PattiD We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies, it's nice to know that they're are some people actually miss my presence!! :-) (Just kidding!!!) I've been busy from last night and yes kay-loves-amc as a result of you know who.... But, I'm back and have off work today, so I'm at home sitting here with you guys!!! (I'm in such good company!!!) :D

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:58 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote mywildaze: the last time I saw Reggie it was at jack and erica's wedding. I just started watching again. Where did Lily go? They were a very good brother/sister team. He really looked out for her.

Hey mywildaze,Where did you get that smokin HOT pic??

I googled Cameron Matheson pictures and found it.
just type in your favorite, but make sure you have picture in there somewhere, and good luck trying to pick...you'll find lots.

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:58 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Zachslady: My question is Where Oh Where is pattiD ?)

She is BUSY going over the BAD posts from yesterday from you know who.That would be my guess.That will keep her busy, Come back PattiD We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies, it's nice to know that they're are some people actually miss my presence!! :-) (Just kidding!!!) I've been busy from last night and yes kay-loves-amc as a result of you know who.... But, I'm back and have off work today, so I'm at home sitting here with you guys!!! (I'm in such good company!!!) :D

Welcome back ;)

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:59 pm

Quote mywildaze:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote mywildaze: the last time I saw Reggie it was at jack and erica's wedding. I just started watching again. Where did Lily go? They were a very good brother/sister team. He really looked out for her.

Hey mywildaze,Where did you get that smokin HOT pic??

I googled Cameron Matheson pictures and found it.
just type in your favorite, but make sure you have picture in there somewhere, and good luck trying to pick...you'll find lots.

OMG Thanks!! ;) ;)

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:45 pm

i wonder what happen to opal and palmer kid, peter i wonder when they bring him back as a bratty teenager. Maybe when and if Palmer dies :(

funnygirl26

Postby funnygirl26 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:00 pm

Quote Rowansbane: Reggie? Did he join Bobby Martin and Scott Chandler in the Martins attic never to be seen again? :-) :))

Rowansbane where did you get that I con of that Fairy/ Angel I really like it it's pretty.

Rowansbane

Postby Rowansbane » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:42 pm

Quote funnygirl26:
Quote Rowansbane: Reggie? Did he join Bobby Martin and Scott Chandler in the Martins attic never to be seen again? :-) :))

Rowansbane where did you get that I con of that Fairy/ Angel I really like it it's pretty.

Thank you so much. :)

I think it was one I found while looking at a poster/ prints for sale site. I like to look at the different faerie pictures and see what's out there. :)

Return to “All My Children”