Dixie

ZachsLady

Dixie

Postby ZachsLady » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:50 pm

I was thinking of how Dixie nearly destroyed Zach's marriage months ago and now there are no scenes between the whatsoever. I know they were setting up an alibi, but I thought she fell in love with him or was that a part of the alibi?

happi

Re: Dixie

Postby happi » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Quote Zachslady: I was thinking of how Dixie nearly destroyed Zach's marriage months ago and now there are no scenes between the whatsoever. I know they were setting up an alibi, but I thought she fell in love with him or was that a part of the alibi?

i think it was part of the alibi...

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:11 am

Quote happi:
Quote Zachslady: I was thinking of how Dixie nearly destroyed Zach's marriage months ago and now there are no scenes between the whatsoever. I know they were setting up an alibi, but I thought she fell in love with him or was that a part of the alibi?

I think she really did fall in love with him,But Zach was TRUE to Kendall,so Dixie gave it up!!Hahahaha Dixie >) >)

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:24 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote happi:

I think she really did fall in love with him,But Zach was TRUE to Kendall,so Dixie gave it up!!Hahahaha Dixie >) >)

You are right, Dixie really did fall in love with Zach. When Zach and Kendall fixed their relationship, Kendall made it clear that she is his wife and main priority now. Zach is sticking by his wife!

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:36 am

Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote happi:

You are right, Dixie really did fall in love with Zach. When Zach and Kendall fixed their relationship, Kendall made it clear that she is his wife and main priority now. Zach is sticking by his wife!

Yea,lucky Kendall & she doesn't even deserve hottie,I mean Zach. >)

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote happi:

No, she doesn't deserve him! What a shame.

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:15 am

Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote happi:

Wouldn't it be funny if Greenlee came back,& swept Zach off his feet,Kendall turned to Ryan who dumps her sorry A#* for Annie.Oh man,just let me write the story for a week,I would ROCK P.V.!!!!! :)) *)

happi

Postby happi » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:14 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote happi:

Wouldn't it be funny if Greenlee came back,& swept Zach off his feet,Kendall turned to Ryan who dumps her sorry A#* for Annie.Oh man,just let me write the story for a week,I would ROCK P.V.!!!!! :)) *)

ON NO! please not greenlee, and besides zach's too good for her. oh heck he's too good for kendall...

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:32 am

Quote happi:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote dgraham:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote happi:

ON NO! please not greenlee, and besides zach's too good for her. oh heck he's too good for kendall...

Dixie has made so many changes since returning to PV, that my head is still spinning!!! !) I'm hoping that once her & Tad "find" Kate, she'll go back to being nicer and less vendictive!! (Little Miss Erica!!) :-)

Return to “All My Children”