Dumb E Mail

AbCDefGH

Dumb E Mail

Postby AbCDefGH » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:31 pm

:~ To my few e mail friends :-) I am not ~) ignoring anyone 8) for some unknown reason my mail server is down :0 I can get here, but not there ~) and it is a real pain in my buttocks *) , as that is my main form of contact ;( I can not do my paper articles ;( , get in touch with teachers :| or get pictures of my great neices & nephews %( ;( I will keep trying, maybe tomorrow will be better :~

Who watches Desperate Housewives ?) ?) Blessings, Pj in Ga

happi

Re: Dumb E Mail

Postby happi » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:44 pm

Quote pjones2005: :~ To my few e mail friends :-) I am not ~) ignoring anyone 8) for some unknown reason my mail server is down :0 I can get here, but not there ~) and it is a real pain in my buttocks *) , as that is my main form of contact ;( I can not do my paper articles ;( , get in touch with teachers :| or get pictures of my great neices & nephews %( ;( I will keep trying, maybe tomorrow will be better :~

well i watch it on and off since it started... but,do you watch E.R? hope you get the mail server fixed.. for myself i understand.. are you a teacher?

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:11 pm

Quote happi:
Quote pjones2005: :~ To my few e mail friends :-) I am not ~) ignoring anyone 8) for some unknown reason my mail server is down :0 I can get here, but not there ~) and it is a real pain in my buttocks *) , as that is my main form of contact ;( I can not do my paper articles ;( , get in touch with teachers :| or get pictures of my great neices & nephews %( ;( I will keep trying, maybe tomorrow will be better :~

well i watch it on and off since it started... but,do you watch E.R? hope you get the mail server fixed.. for myself i understand.. are you a teacher?

I've never missed one epsiode of Desperate Housewives!!!I love it,can't wait till next week,should be good >) By the way pj in Ga, I lived in Ga(Atlanta) in the 70's. I would love to go to Savanna & dine at The Lady & Son's,since I am such a HUGE fan of Paula Deen!!!!!! :) :)

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:09 pm

pjones2005, sorry to hear about your computer problems!! :( Hope you get them resolved quickly!! :-) Please don't let them affect your great trivia questions!!! :D

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:10 pm

Quote Patti D:

I was still able to get here, and have my e mail back up & going today :) :) I just have to find some harder/older questions :)) These AMC fans are too good :)) Blessings, Pj......ps: could you please check MariaRiveria, she seems rather rude in her comments, and this is not a rude board ~)

pjones2005, sorry to hear about your computer problems!! :( Hope you get them resolved quickly!! :-) Please don't let them affect your great trivia questions!!! :D

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:20 pm

Quote MariaRivera: not the computer it you

Bad grammar, it you ,hahahaha DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:01 pm

I hope it works better for you. Good luck, computers are great when they work but when they don't I could chuck it! LOL!

wilmaj

Postby wilmaj » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:04 pm

Quote MariaRivera: ha ha in your face

how old are you two because you sure act like one

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:11 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote MariaRivera: not the computer it you

Bad grammar, it you ,hahahaha DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Return to “All My Children”