Babe with bangs?

kay-loves-amc

Babe with bangs?

Postby kay-loves-amc » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:57 pm

Does anyone like Babe with bangs?I think the only bang she should get is from the killer for what she's doing to Josh & Jr.But of course,that's my opinion.Stop playing games & pick a man already!! :0

ZachsLady

Re: Babe with bangs?

Postby ZachsLady » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:13 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc: Does anyone like Babe with bangs?I think the only bang she should get is from the killer for what she's doing to Josh & Jr.But of course,that's my opinion.Stop playing games & pick a man already!! :0

:D :D :D :D :D

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:25 pm

Quote Zachslady:
Quote kay-loves-amc: Does anyone like Babe with bangs?I think the only bang she should get is from the killer for what she's doing to Josh & Jr.But of course,that's my opinion.Stop playing games & pick a man already!! :0

:) Here in the South, we say " Bless her heart >) what was she thinking when she got bangs?" :D :D hey....it was on while we were puttering around, and my husband glanced up and said "What the h*^# did she do to her hair" ~) 8) :)) 8)

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:30 pm

Quote pjones2005:
Quote Zachslady:

:) Here in the South, we say " Bless her heart >) what was she thinking when she got bangs?" :D :D hey....it was on while we were puttering around, and my husband glanced up and said "What the h*^# did she do to her hair" ~) 8) :)) 8)

She looks like she is younger.I guess she needs to be since she is juggling two hot men!! :-)

happi

Postby happi » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:42 pm

i guess i'm the only one that likes the bangs....

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:50 pm

I like the bangs. I saw photos of her about two weeks ago at an event in NY and she had the bangs then. I want to ask, do you think she's pregnant? She is actually married to Jamie off camera. The dress she wore New Years made her look like she was. Just curious :-)

happi

Postby happi » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:09 pm

Quote Zachslady: I like the bangs. I saw photos of her about two weeks ago at an event in NY and she had the bangs then. I want to ask, do you think she's pregnant? She is actually married to Jamie off camera. The dress she wore New Years made her look like she was. Just curious :-)

i haven't heard or read anything about her being pregnant.
i know sydney penny (julia)is pregnant in real life...

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:05 pm

kay-loves-amc, you beat me to the punch on this one!!! All I can say is ditto on the bang!!! :D

DEBS5

Postby DEBS5 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:48 pm

your not alone... i like the bangs too

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:17 pm

Quote Patti D:

kay-loves-amc, you beat me to the punch on this one!!! All I can say is ditto on the bang!!! :D

As we say,great minds think alike!! :)) ;)

Return to “All My Children”