SLAP AWARD

happi

Re: SLAP AWARD

Postby happi » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:11 am

Quote kay-loves-amc: My slap award would go to the one & only,Maria Rivera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oops sorry,JMO and everyone elses Im sure :D :D :D

omg! hands down give her the slap award!!!!noone else deserve more then her...

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:35 am

Quote Zachslady: pjones as we used to say in Texas where I grew up.'ain't that the truth!" I would not look at another man if Zach were mine. PattiD would probably drown him with all the bubble baths :D

Zachslady, Bubble baths ar secondary to what I would do to that gorgeous hunk of a man!!! *) *)

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:20 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote Zachslady: pjones as we used to say in Texas where I grew up.'ain't that the truth!" I would not look at another man if Zach were mine. PattiD would probably drown him with all the bubble baths :D

Zachslady, Bubble baths ar secondary to what I would do to that gorgeous hunk of a man!!! *) *)

*) *) *) By the time I'm finished with him, he'll be an old man.........then I'll share :D

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:35 pm

hahaha....you are too funny! Sloppy seconds aren't my style but for Zach I'll take whatever I can get! hehehe

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:41 pm

Quote mywildaze: hahaha....you are too funny! Sloppy seconds aren't my style but for Zach I'll take whatever I can get! hehehe

mywildaze, Zackslady and I can't even agree on who's going to get him first.... :-) I guess that leaves you in the number three slot!! :D

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:06 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote mywildaze: hahaha....you are too funny! Sloppy seconds aren't my style but for Zach I'll take whatever I can get! hehehe

mywildaze, Zackslady and I can't even agree on who's going to get him first.... :-) I guess that leaves you in the number three slot!! :D

We just :D have to come up with a schedule, but me first.

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:09 pm

Quote Patti D:

We agree on everything except ----------you know-----Babe ~) We have excellent taste in men *) *)
I just meant I wante to jump in first with my naughty come about Zach before you did,
because you always come up with something clever and cute to say about him :D

Avery14

Postby Avery14 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:00 pm

Quote Zachslady: Let me finish before you all shoot me.
I like the actress that plays Babe, the character of Babe needs to go on a trip and think about who she wants to be with and hopefully it will be Josh.
Ok.........give me your best shot ~)

i totally agree with u :) i love Babe&Josh together, and the name of the actress who plays Babe is Alexa Havens.Also i'd like to say that everyone should stop hateing Babe so much for loving someone who actually loves her back and dose'nt treat her like dirt. Forget JR >( and go start a life with Josh ;)

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:22 pm

Quote Avery.M:
I like the actress that plays Babe, the character of Babe needs to go on a trip and think about who she wants to be with and hopefully it will be Josh.

i totally agree with u :) i love Babe&Josh together, and the name of the actress who plays Babe is Alexa Havens.Also i'd like to say that everyone should stop hateing Babe so much for loving someone who actually loves her back and dose'nt treat her like dirt. Forget JR >( and go start a life with Josh ;)

I like Alexa and saw her on Soapgoraphy which made me like her more. She seems to be a nice person in real life. I also like her and Josh together. I like the actor that plays JR but not the character. I did feel sorry for him when he was so helpless and when he cried.
I'm too tenderhearted I've been told many times.

Avery14

Postby Avery14 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:25 pm

Return to “All My Children”