Day is done

AbCDefGH

Day is done

Postby AbCDefGH » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:35 pm

I gotta give it up for today.. %( my health won't let me do this anymore today..... ~)
good luck w/ the new question :))
I'll be back in the morning to check your answers!! :]
Have a blessed evening, Pj in GA

Patti D

Re: Day is done

Postby Patti D » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:49 am

Quote pjones2005: I gotta give it up for today.. %( my health won't let me do this anymore today..... ~)

pjones2005, let me just say that I LOVEyour trivia, even though it makes my brain ache!!! ;) I swear to you (don't you dare laugh either!!) I was soaking in my favorite "Midnight Blooming Jasmine bubble bath" and all I could do was think about what the answer to your last question was!!! :-) All of the sudden I scream "that's it!!", my husband comes running in (thinking I drowned myself, I guess!) ~) Ask's me what's going on, so I tell him about your trivia question, he looks at me and shakes his head and walks out, laughing... He said I need serious help!! ~) :D :-) Oh, well... Ialready knew I needed help!!! :D

happi

Postby happi » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:21 am

Quote Patti D:
Quote pjones2005: I gotta give it up for today.. %( my health won't let me do this anymore today..... ~)

pjones2005, let me just say that I LOVEyour trivia, even though it makes my brain ache!!! ;) I swear to you (don't you dare laugh either!!) I was soaking in my favorite "Midnight Blooming Jasmine bubble bath" and all I could do was think about what the answer to your last question was!!! :-) All of the sudden I scream "that's it!!", my husband comes running in (thinking I drowned myself, I guess!) ~) Ask's me what's going on, so I tell him about your trivia question, he looks at me and shakes his head and walks out, laughing... He said I need serious help!! ~) :D :-) Oh, well... Ialready knew I needed help!!! :D

isn't that the truth making your brain think like that.. i'm like oh i know this answer what is it.. think think..

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:28 am

Quote Patti D:

:) Thank you, I needed that laugh this morning!! 3) My husband thinks I am crazy also 8) he laughs at me, and says no one remembers that far back, yet if you ask him what was going on on GH in the late 70's & 80's, he was there :] So glad you didn't drown :) have a blessed day ~) see ya'soon here, or in my mailbox :-) :-) Pj in Ga

happi

Postby happi » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:38 am

Quote pjones2005:
Quote Patti D:

:) Thank you, I needed that laugh this morning!! 3) My husband thinks I am crazy also 8) he laughs at me, and says no one remembers that far back, yet if you ask him what was going on on GH in the late 70's & 80's, he was there :] So glad you didn't drown :) have a blessed day ~) see ya'soon here, or in my mailbox :-) :-) Pj in Ga

ok, first off no one shoot me..GH is my dare i say it... my favorite soap( watching it for 30 years... )i get my husband to watch it sometimes with me and yes , i also keep him informed on AMC.. but, since i was 8 (1971) i've been watching AMC on and off through the years...if we do the math i'll be 44 in september :D

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:44 am

I reember when Jesse was on GH, but that's about it.

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:52 pm

Quote happi:
Quote pjones2005:
Quote Patti D:

ok, first off no one shoot me..GH is my dare i say it... my favorite soap( watching it for 30 years... )i get my husband to watch it sometimes with me and yes , i also keep him informed on AMC.. but, since i was 8 (1971) i've been watching AMC on and off through the years...if we do the math i'll be 44 in september :D

hey lady :) I to was a true blue GH....I smoked & took birth control pills w/ Laura ~) I hurt for her & was angry when Luke raped her ;( I creied at their wedding %( , and have to admit, I MADE a point to watch the week Laura returned :-) My husband was even hooked back in the Cassadine days :-) heck, I remember when Bobbi was just a hooker!! ~) that was before nursing school :-) :-) Have a great day..... :)) Blessings, Pj in Ga

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:12 pm

Jesse, luke and Laura were all I can remember.

Return to “All My Children”