A Photo (a spoiler)

bralady38

A Photo (a spoiler)

Postby bralady38 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:47 am

Why does a photo of Zach's mom turn up in Zarf's room. Are they related. What's Up with this. ANy Guesses? Are they in fact related?

ZachsLady

Re: A Photo (a spoiler)

Postby ZachsLady » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:33 am

i haven't seen that. With their accents, could they be related? I know accents fon't make you related but when Zarp spokie of his father he sounded harsh, like Zach's father was.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:16 am

Quote Zachslady: i haven't seen that. With their accents, could they be related? I know accents fon't make you related but when Zarp spokie of his father he sounded harsh, like Zach's father was.

Zachslady, OMG can you imagine Zarf & Zach being related? I hope Zach doesn't turn up next in a dress!! %( Although my money is on Zach he would definately look alot better!! ~)
Stranger things have been known to happen, but this would be a REAL stretch!!! :~

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:40 am

Quote Patti D:
Quote Zachslady: i haven't seen that. With their accents, could they be related? I know accents fon't make you related but when Zarp spokie of his father he sounded harsh, like Zach's father was.

Zachslady, OMG can you imagine Zarf & Zach being related? I hope Zach doesn't turn up next in a dress!! %( Although my money is on Zach he would definately look alot better!! ~)
Stranger things have been known to happen, but this would be a REAL stretch!!! :~

No, no, shut your mouth, don't give the writers any ideas although we know they're running out of good ones

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:54 am

Quote Zachslady:
Quote Patti D:

No, no, shut your mouth, don't give the writers any ideas although we know they're running out of good ones

Tell you what, if they use my ideas there had better be a check in the mail for my creative efforts!!! :D

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:56 am

Quote Patti D:
Quote Zachslady:
Quote Patti D:

Tell you what, if they use my ideas there had better be a check in the mail for my creative efforts!!! :D

Zach in a dress,OH if only we were floors!!! *)

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:00 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:
Quote Zachslady:
Quote Patti D:

kay-loves-amc, I'm assuming you mean glass floors and not wood floors, right??? :D *) You're so hysterical!!! :D

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:02 am

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:
Quote Zachslady:
Quote Patti D:

kay-loves-amc, I'm assuming you mean glass floors and not wood floors, right??? :D *) You're so hysterical!!! :D

Right on,Zach would be the wood!! :-) *)

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:05 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:
Quote Zachslady:
Quote Patti D:

kay-loves-amc, On that note, I plead the 5th!!! *) You're bad!!!! ;)

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:08 am

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:
Quote Zachslady:
Quote Patti D:

kay-loves-amc, On that note, I plead the 5th!!! *) You're bad!!!! ;)

Sometimes,bad is good >)

Return to “All My Children”