What's wrong with Erica?

Halfloved1

What's wrong with Erica?

Postby Halfloved1 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:31 pm

Do you think what Erica did to Jack was right! %(

happi

Re: What's wrong with Erica?

Postby happi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:27 pm

no and if jack was smart he tell her to go take a hike..

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:48 pm

It took so long for Jack and Erica to finally make it down the aisle and look what happens. She is giving me a headache and the way she is treating Jackson is making it worse. He shook kick her sorry butt to the curb, and move on with someone younger. I like the older man younger woman romances. SHe would be insanely jealous and whiney as we all know she will be. Did I mention overly dramatic? Erica, honey your not getting any younger, be thankful for the hunk that loves you.

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:05 pm

Quote Zachslady: It took so long for Jack and Erica to finally make it down the aisle and look what happens. She is giving me a headache and the way she is treating Jackson is making it worse. He shook kick her sorry butt to the curb, and move on with someone younger. I like the older man younger woman romances. SHe would be insanely jealous and whiney as we all know she will be. Did I mention overly dramatic? Erica, honey your not getting any younger, be thankful for the hunk that loves you.

She (Erica) is running out of husbands,Maybe she will start all over again,Like marrying Jeff AGAIN wasn't he her first husband?Well,Dimitri & Travis are safe,(RIP) :-) :-) :-)

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:07 pm

She missed one---------Palmer.
Maybe after she dumps Jeff she will probably go for a younger model..........Zach?
Aidan? Ryan?

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:11 pm

Quote Zachslady: She missed one---------Palmer.
Maybe after she dumps Jeff she will probably go for a younger model..........Zach?
Aidan? Ryan?

No no no not Zach!!Anybody but Zach.Palmer sounds good though.With all his $ maybe her can buy her some clothes that cover up her bony wrinkles!!!!oops did I say that? >)

DEBS5

Postby DEBS5 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:26 am

I'm really not liking how they're writing Erica's scripts ... she used to be amusing to watch, now shes just annoying....

happi

Postby happi » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:30 am

Quote DEBS5: I'm really not liking how they're writing Erica's scripts ... she used to be amusing to watch, now shes just annoying....

ANNOYING!!isn't that the truth and that's putting mildly...

nataliekendallskyerock

Postby nataliekendallskyerock » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:14 pm

*) Erica has to be stupid to pick Jeff over jack Jack is a hot older man andd jeff is just not het type

Return to “All My Children”