2007/ Who was/am I?

AbCDefGH

2007/ Who was/am I?

Postby AbCDefGH » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:21 pm

In my vengeful quest >( to get even with the Martins,I set a bomb to go off at the stroke of midnight >) on New Year's Eve in the Martin basement. I died when the device detonated. 8)

Who was I ?)

happi

Re: 2007/ Who was/am I?

Postby happi » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:33 pm

Quote pjones2005: In my vengeful quest >( to get even with the Martins,I set a bomb to go off at the stroke of midnight >) on New Year's Eve in the Martin basement. I died when the device detonated. 8)

Who was I ?)

hi pjjones i was wondering what happen to you... well let me go put my thinking cap on... :)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:40 am

Quote pjones2005: In my vengeful quest >( to get even with the Martins,I set a bomb to go off at the stroke of midnight >) on New Year's Eve in the Martin basement. I died when the device detonated. 8)

Who was I ?)

i'm not sure on this one...ray gardner ?)

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:56 pm

Quote happi:

Who was I ?)

i'm not sure on this one...ray gardner ?)

:) You, my dear lady are too good.. ;) ...yes, It was Ray >( , he had planned to blow everybody up, but at the last minute, realizing Jenny, his precious daughter, was in the house, he grabbed the bomb, 8) ran out side, 8) and died when the bomb blew up ~) I'll be right back with a new one.. :-) ..been cleaning closets and walls all day.. :~ ...even missed AMC, so I need to go recap ;)

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:00 pm

In one final desperate act >( to have the man I loved,I kidnaped my sister 8) and planned to kill her >) . But, before I could do it,she went into labor 8) and I was forced to deliver my sister's baby. ;) Who am I?

I am off for now... 8) ...still gotta help the boy clean out his dresser......."we" just had a growing spurt!!

See ya'll tomorrow... :] ....good luck & Blessings, Pj

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:14 am

Quote pjones2005: In one final desperate act >( to have the man I loved,I kidnaped my sister 8) and planned to kill her >) . But, before I could do it,she went into labor 8) and I was forced to deliver my sister's baby. ;) Who am I?

I am off for now... 8) ...still gotta help the boy clean out his dresser......."we" just had a growing spurt!!

Was it Natalie? ?)

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:10 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote pjones2005: In one final desperate act >( to have the man I loved,I kidnaped my sister 8) and planned to kill her >) . But, before I could do it,she went into labor 8) and I was forced to deliver my sister's baby. ;) Who am I?

Was it Natalie? ?)

Was it Janet?

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:06 am

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:

Was it Natalie? ?)

Was it Janet?

OOPS that's what I meant,Natalie was obviously the sister. ;)

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:50 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:

Was it Natalie? ?)

Was it Janet?

OOPS that's what I meant,Natalie was obviously the sister. ;)

:) very good!!! That one was pretty easy... ~) ....go WAY back, & use your thinking caps for this one.. ;) ..hopefully a little harder... :) .....blessings, Pj

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:57 pm

I saw what Erica was doing and griped about her to my father and Grandmother. :| My brother had seen Erica at the hospital cafeteria after she'd been to her mother's office and liked :-) what he saw! But I do not like or trust Erica, and I warned my brother to wise up :o and stay away from her. :~

Who am I ?) BONUS QUESTIONS who is/were my Grandmother, father, and brother were/are ?)

Good Luck, Pj in Ga

Return to “All My Children”