Who is Leslie?

kay-loves-amc

Who is Leslie?

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:30 pm

I must of missed something,Can anyone tell me who this Leslie chick is? :| ?)

Patti D

Re: Who is Leslie?

Postby Patti D » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:00 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc: I must of missed something,Can anyone tell me who this Leslie chick is? :| ?)

kay-loves-amc, I have no idea who she is, I've never heard of her before. I know that her and Binx are suppose to "kiss". (I guess to make Zarf jealous?!?!) I wonder what her purpose in Pine Valley is? How long will she be staying around? ?)

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:14 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc: I must of missed something,Can anyone tell me who this Leslie chick is? :| ?)

kay-loves-amc, I have no idea who she is, I've never heard of her before. I know that her and Binx are suppose to "kiss". (I guess to make Zarf jealous?!?!) I wonder what her purpose in Pine Valley is? How long will she be staying around? ?)

I read that she will only appear 3 times,so I guess it wont be to interesting,but you never know.

happi

Postby happi » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:57 pm

i read that she's an old friend of bianca's and she'll only be on 3 episodes

Rowansbane

Postby Rowansbane » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:36 pm

If I recall correctly she's the first woman Binks slept with when she discovered whe was a lesbian.

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:45 pm

Quote Rowansbane: If I recall correctly she's the first woman Binks slept with when she discovered whe was a lesbian.

Well my my my she obviously liked it the first time,Cause she did it again!!What's maggie going to think IF she finds out?OUCH Karma :D >)

Blackhawk

Postby Blackhawk » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:58 pm

Quote Rowansbane: If I recall correctly she's the first woman Binks slept with when she discovered whe was a lesbian.

Leslie isn't Bianca's first if you all can recall a young lady named "Sarah" when Bianca first reappeared back in Pine Valley, she met her while in a treatment facility for Anorexia. Leslie was actually a old friend of Bianca's that we had never saw or heard of until those three episodes last week.

Rowansbane

Postby Rowansbane » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:55 pm

Quote Blackhawk:

Leslie isn't Bianca's first if you all can recall a young lady named "Sarah" when Bianca first reappeared back in Pine Valley, she met her while in a treatment facility for Anorexia. Leslie was actually a old friend of Bianca's that we had never saw or heard of until those three episodes last week.

I forgot about Sarah. *) But i know we have seen Leslie before. Oh well either way Binks had a good New Years eve! ;)

Return to “All My Children”