Patti D

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby Patti D » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:19 pm

Quote Zachslady: What about Jeff?

Zachslady, Jeff only has 1, Josh

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:35 pm

Now you see, that I haven't figure out. He claims Dr.Madden was his father. I guess I've been lusting over Zach that I have missed so much since September when I first started wathcing. One more thing, I read on one of the post that Erica supposedly had an aboortion when she was pregnant with Josh. Hellooooo he is alive? I'm so confused. How in the world do I get the emotion icons to work? Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't/

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:37 pm

Quote Zachslady: Now you see, that I haven't figure out. He claims Dr.Madden was his father. I guess I've been lusting over Zach that I have missed so much since September when I first started wathcing. One more thing, I read on one of the post that Erica supposedly had an aboortion when she was pregnant with Josh. Hellooooo he is alive? I'm so confused. How in the world do I get the emotion icons to work? Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't/

Zachslady, Josh originally thought that Dr. Madden was in fact his "birth father", it was later revealed that Jeff was actually his dad. ;( Erica's "egg" was stolen and implanted into Dr. Madden's wife,who Josh thought was his mother,then he found out that Erica was his mom. :-) Whew!! About the icons, afte you finish typing your line just click once on whatever icon you want, you'll only see "8)", or whatever sign applies to the emotion icon you selected. Once you "post" you'll see the actual emoticon you picked. Hope this helps!!! Let me know! ;)

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:57 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote Zachslady: Now you see, that I haven't figure out. He claims Dr.Madden was his father. I guess I've been lusting over Zach that I have missed so much since September when I first started wathcing. One more thing, I read on one of the post that Erica supposedly had an aboortion when she was pregnant with Josh. Hellooooo he is alive? I'm so confused. How in the world do I get the emotion icons to work? Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't/

I am more confused now about Josh.

Zachslady, Josh originally thought that Dr. Madden was in fact his "birth father", it was later revealed that Jeff was actually his dad. ;( Erica's "egg" was stolen and implanted into Dr. Madden's wife,who Josh thought was his mother,then he found out that Erica was his mom. :-) Whew!! About the icons, afte you finish typing your line just click once on whatever icon you want, you'll only see "8)", or whatever sign applies to the emotion icon you selected. Once you "post" you'll see the actual emoticon you picked. Hope this helps!!! Let me know! ;)

Return to “All My Children”