New Year, New Friends

AbCDefGH

New Year, New Friends

Postby AbCDefGH » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:35 pm

:) Happy New Year to all.. ;) ..this board is so cool.. 3) ...I like the way it is ran & moderated...has anyone looked at some of the threads on the other sites ?) Yikes!! I like it here ~) Nice, clean & friendly ;) Looking forward to a new year with "All the kids", and new friends too. 3) Ya'll get on your thinking caps, & call your grandma, if needed ~) , I have LOTS of new "old" trivia for 2007 :)) See ya'll soon......Blessings, Pj in Ga 3)

happi

Re: New Year, New Friends

Postby happi » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:21 pm

Quote pjones2005: :) Happy New Year to all.. ;) ..this board is so cool.. 3) ...I like the way it is ran & moderated...has anyone looked at some of the threads on the other sites ?) Yikes!! I like it here ~) Nice, clean & friendly ;) Looking forward to a new year with "All the kids", and new friends too. 3) Ya'll get on your thinking caps, & call your grandma, if needed ~) , I have LOTS of new "old" trivia for 2007 :)) See ya'll soon......Blessings, Pj in Ga 3)

happy new year...i too like this board, i've gone on a few others it's like WHAT!!! it's great how soaps can bring people together and become friends.... :)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:05 pm

Happy New Year to you all!! Looking forward to the trivia!!

funnygirl26

Postby funnygirl26 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:25 pm

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful year.

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:31 am

Quote funnygirl26: Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful year.

Same here. I hope that everyone has a great year. :D :D :D

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:14 am

Happy New Year to all!!!Let's hope for a JUICY 2007 on AMC!!!!Or we can all just hope for Zach's JUICY lips *)

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:28 am

Quote pjones2005: :) Happy New Year to all.. ;) ..this board is so cool.. 3) ...I like the way it is ran & moderated...has anyone looked at some of the threads on the other sites ?) Yikes!! I like it here ~) Nice, clean & friendly ;) Looking forward to a new year with "All the kids", and new friends too. 3) Ya'll get on your thinking caps, & call your grandma, if needed ~) , I have LOTS of new "old" trivia for 2007 :)) See ya'll soon......Blessings, Pj in Ga 3)

I know what you mean. THis site is nice, clean and friendly like you said. I've read some where they bash the you know what out of a poster, I mean some are vicious. Everyone respects eachother's opinions and if they disagree, they don't go for your jugluar.

DEBS5

Postby DEBS5 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:04 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU TOO!
IM NEW TO THIS BOARD...OR "ANY" BOARD FOR THAT MATTER...
IVE BEEN WATCHING SINCE FRESHMAN YR OF HIGH SCHOOL, AND AM NOW TURNING 45 THIS MONTH.(UGGGG)
ILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANSWERING THE TRIVIA QUESTIONS, SEE IF MY MIND IS IN BETTER SHAPE THAN THE REST OF ME!!!!!

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:46 am

Quote DEBS5: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU TOO!
IVE BEEN WATCHING SINCE FRESHMAN YR OF HIGH SCHOOL, AND AM NOW TURNING 45 THIS MONTH.(UGGGG)
ILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANSWERING THE TRIVIA QUESTIONS, SEE IF MY MIND IS IN BETTER SHAPE THAN THE REST OF ME!!!!!

DEBS5 - Thanks for the post! In the future, please do not post in all caps as this goes against our guidelines. :-)

happi

Postby happi » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:59 am

Quote DEBS5: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU TOO!

happy birthday... but age is only a number i'll be 44 in sept so it's not that bad :)( but, i agree with you on the trivia questions it get's your mind thinking....

Return to “All My Children”