Del

ZachsLady

Del

Postby ZachsLady » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:50 am

I don't know much about this character other than watching him mix drinks. Last week when he took the hinges off of Amanda's door, he seemed really strange to me. COuld he be the killer? Tell me about him.

happi

Re: Del

Postby happi » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:44 am

Quote Zachslady: I don't know much about this character other than watching him mix drinks in a tee crap two sizes to small :D Last week when he took the hinges off of Amanda's door, he seemed really strange to me in a bad way. The way he spoke to her was creepy to me. COuld he be the killer? Tell me about him.

del was on AMC at least 10-15 years ago( harmon winsor first played him) he came to pine valley to seek dixie(he found out she was his half sister) he needed a kidney asked
dixie she gave him one(against tad's wishes, he didin't/doesn't like del)always looking for a hand out...
had an affair with maria, was engaged to kendall (when sarah michelle gellar played the part)2002 needed another kidney (this time he found his sister di) she gave him a kidney..he's like a slim bucket... he could be the killer
but, i don't know...

AMC all the way

Postby AMC all the way » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:22 pm

:-) I love Del. He's so funny when he flirts with Amanda...and Amanda likes it too I think...IMO.

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:45 am

I watched Friday's epi last night and I have to say I was wrong in what I said. He was not strange but indeed he was 'teasing' Amanda.

rileycat111

Postby rileycat111 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:06 pm

i think i mentioned this in another post, but anyhoo..
del is funny, i'll admit that, i like him as part of the wildwind group somewhat, and ihought it was hilarious how he had opal on his arm for awhile. but i feel he's kinda of a useless character. i highly doubt but wouldn't mind if he was the killer or if he was a victim.

njysilence

Postby njysilence » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:55 pm

Quote Zachslady: I watched Friday's epi last night and I have to say I was wrong in what I said. He was not strange but indeed he was 'teasing' Amanda.

Yep, he's pretty creepy....and exceedingly annoying!

didn't the actor who plays him win the part from some contest or something like that??

happi

Postby happi » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:59 pm

Quote njysilence:
Quote Zachslady: I watched Friday's epi last night and I have to say I was wrong in what I said. He was not strange but indeed he was 'teasing' Amanda.

Yep, he's pretty creepy....and exceedingly annoying!

didn't the actor who plays him win the part from some contest or something like that??

he won the contest " who wants to be a soap star"

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:43 pm

Supposedly Del and Di are "scheduled" to be leaving Pine Valley, but I don't know when. ?) I liked the original Del much more than this one. :o

Return to “All My Children”