How are you spennding New Years Eve?

How are you spennding New Years Eve?

Postby ZachsLady » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:18 pm

How are you spending News Years Eve? As you can see, I'm here on the board. Been watchig Lae & Order SVu marathon. Pretty eciting . My 'honey' Is engrossed in the football games. HOw romantic can it be?HAHA

What are the traditional New Year meals at your house,
For us here in the south, blackeyes peas, collard greens and cabbage, ham and cornbread muffins. I may make 'Hoppin John. A glass of Spumontie.

Re: How are you spennding New Years Eve?

Postby AbCDefGH » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:27 pm

:) Quite, at home...with my AMC buddies :) too old for the party scene :-) & being non drinkers, we are no fun at parties any how ~) No real tradition, except to have the tree down by new years eve :o actually made it this year ;) ;) it was so hectic one year, my kids threatened to put hearts on it, & make it a Valentine Tree 8) oh well....leave it up, save time next year :-) Blessings, Pj in Ga

Re: How are you spennding New Years Eve?

Postby happi » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:39 pm

isn't law and order suv a great show? we went to a piston's
baseketball game ( tomorrow michigan will hopefuuly beat usc in the rose bowl) and then we went out to
wise anything meatless i'm a vegetarian.. i too i'm on the board we don't do the party scene and we are also non drinkers... my husband is in the living room watching the military channel ( he's a navy vet)

Return to “All My Children”