how long....

AbCDefGH

how long....

Postby AbCDefGH » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:54 pm

?) how long have you watched AMC ?) Did you go to PVU with Erica ?) Who remembers Donna & Billy Clyde ?) I will admit, I have been hooked since the early 70's.....anyone else ?) ?) If you are a newbie, that is okay too :) makes my "who am/was I game more fun :-) blessings to all....Pj in Ga ;)

happi

Re: how long....

Postby happi » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:58 pm

Quote pjones2005: ?) how long have you watched AMC ?) Did you go to PVU with Erica ?) Who remembers Donna & Billy Clyde ?) I will admit, I have been hooked since the early 70's.....anyone else ?) ?) If you are a newbie, that is okay too :) makes my "who am/was I game more fun :-) blessings to all....Pj in Ga ;)

i remember donna and billy clyde.. i've watched it on and off since the 70's...i hope i sent the 2 emails to the right place.. i'm thinking i didn't let me know... :)

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:59 pm

I watched in the 70's and then in the 80's and briefly in the 90's then again this past August.

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:46 am

I've been watching for over 25 years :)) :))

rileycat111

Postby rileycat111 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:42 am

i'm kind of a newbie to amc, the first s/l i really got into was when di was posing as dixie.however i'm totally addicted now!

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:03 pm

I've been watching since I was in elementary school, all I'll say is that it's been a LONG while!!! :-) I remember all the oldies, Ruth Martin, Grandma Kate Martin, Palmer, Myrtle, Billy Clyde Tuggle, Phoebe & Langley, the list goes on and on. The show has it's ups and downs, but for the most part overall it's a great show. I don't always agree with the storylines but I remain a loyal AMC fan!!! :D

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:14 pm

Quote Patti D: I've been watching since I was in elementary school, all I'll say is that it's been a LONG while!!! :-) I remember all the oldies, Ruth Martin, Grandma Kate Martin, Palmer, Myrtle, Billy Clyde Tuggle, Phoebe & Langley, the list goes on and on. The show has it's ups and downs, but for the most part overall it's a great show. I don't always agree with the storylines but I remain a loyal AMC fan!!! :D

I couldn't have said it better myself!! :))

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:53 pm

Thanks!! *)

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:23 am

Quote Patti D: I've been watching since I was in elementary school, all I'll say is that it's been a LONG while!!! :-) I remember all the oldies, Ruth Martin, Grandma Kate Martin, Palmer, Myrtle, Billy Clyde Tuggle, Phoebe & Langley, the list goes on and on. The show has it's ups and downs, but for the most part overall it's a great show. I don't always agree with the storylines but I remain a loyal AMC fan!!! :D

3) Hey.....we used to skip highschool to watch the "good" shows... ~) (early 70's) ~) We would usually cut out on Fridays.....we were more worried about missing AMC then in getting caught!! :-)

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:08 pm

Quote pjones2005:

3) Hey.....we used to skip highschool to watch the "good" shows... ~) (early 70's) ~) We would usually cut out on Fridays.....we were more worried about missing AMC then in getting caught!! :-)

pjones2005, I can relate to that! :D Guilty of the same offense!! *)

Return to “All My Children”