Who's next?

Patti D

Re: Who's next?

Postby Patti D » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:09 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote bralady38: Danielle, but she survives

Will she be able to identify the killer? 8)

That's a great point. :-) I doubt it because I don't think the writer's are ready for us to find out yet!! ~) I missed yesterday's episode, how was she poisioned? Was it like the other's? Although technically, they were "drugged", not poisioned. :]

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:58 pm

Please let Erica be next, moreso now because of the way she's treating Jackson.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:02 pm

Quote Zachslady: Please let Erica be next, moreso now because of the way she's treating Jackson.

Nice thought but I doubt the killer would want to subject himself/herself to being alone with Erica!!! :-) :-)

mrsvirgo916

Postby mrsvirgo916 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:22 pm

I hope it's Di....

happi

Postby happi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:28 pm

Quote mrsvirgo916: I hope it's Di....

just wondering does the 916 stand for your birthdate? cause my b/day is 9-14... :)

winston

Postby winston » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:37 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc: I hope it's Julia Julia Julia!!!! I can't stand her.She is pregnant so I hope they KILL her off!!!Jamie needs to be with someone better than her anyway!! :D

I LOVE JULIA AND JAMIE TOGETHER. SINCE SHE WANTS A BABY SO MUCH THEY WILL PROBABLY WRITE HER BABY INTO THE STORYLINE. I HEARD THAT DI IS LEAVING THE SHOW ALONG WITH DANI SO PROBABLY ONE OF THEM.

winston

Postby winston » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:39 pm

Quote Zachslady:
Quote Patti D:
Quote Zachslady: After today, maybe it will be Erica. Maybe Jackson is ready to kill her, I know I am.

Zachslady, now now we're lovers not fighters!! I know how you feel. Erica is always so arrogant with total disregard for those around her. It's always all about "Erica". She needs a good dosse of reality!!! ~)
Eirca doesn't do reality. She lives in her Erica dream world.

SHe does and I hope she has what they call a late in life pregnancy!

lori6454

Postby lori6454 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:23 am

Quote soapfan49: Does anyone have any ideas of who's going to get killed next? Who did it? ~)

i think danie will get kill come january 8 or 9 since she doesnt really have apart thta much any more and i think zarf is a the killer and that part of his sucks big time or it has to be somone in zack past who kill his mother

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:58 am

Quote winston:
Quote kay-loves-amc: I hope it's Julia Julia Julia!!!! I can't stand her.She is pregnant so I hope they KILL her off!!!Jamie needs to be with someone better than her anyway!! :D

I LOVE JULIA AND JAMIE TOGETHER. SINCE SHE WANTS A BABY SO MUCH THEY WILL PROBABLY WRITE HER BABY INTO THE STORYLINE. I HEARD THAT DI IS LEAVING THE SHOW ALONG WITH DANI SO PROBABLY ONE OF THEM.

winston, Thanks so much for the post!! :D However it is against our guidelines to type in all caps. Welcome to the boards!!! :-)

lordmunchkin

Postby lordmunchkin » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:38 pm

:-) Well in the coming and going's Brook is suppose to leave the show. I do not know who. I went on All My Children scoops and spoilers but it did not say anything about who was it's next victim. On that site it tells you what is going to happen day by day. It is a pretty good site.

Return to “All My Children”