Zarf to Zoe:::::::tomorrow!!

Mo@dJoy

Zarf to Zoe:::::::tomorrow!!

Postby Mo@dJoy » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:56 pm

The worst-kept secret in Pine Valley will be revealed on Friday, Dec. 29, when the mystical rock star reveals that he's transgender, and beginning the transition to being a woman named Zoe.

Patti D

Re: Zarf to Zoe:::::::tomorrow!!

Postby Patti D » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:43 am

Quote ModJoy: The worst-kept secret in Pine Valley will be revealed on Friday, Dec. 29, when the mystical rock star reveals that he's transgender, and beginning the transition to being a woman named Zoe.

I'm actually really interested in seeing this transformation... I'm wondering how everyone in Pine Valley will react. With Maggie coming back to end her relationship with Binx, how will this situation be affected?? :|

JIANA

Postby JIANA » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:45 pm

I wanted to throw up when I seen zarf in a dress.He is not a pretty lady. Whatever Bianca may have felt for him is gone now. 8)

djeanp

Postby djeanp » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:19 pm

My first reaction to Zarf's transformation was....he did his make-up a lot better as a man. He needs to take some make-up tips from himself.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:36 pm

Quote djeanp: My first reaction to Zarf's transformation was....he did his make-up a lot better as a man. He needs to take some make-up tips from himself.

I was expecting a much more dramatic change, he looked like Zarf with lip stick on. Not much change?!?! %(

funnygirl26

Postby funnygirl26 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:15 pm

I have to agree he doesnt look good as a women. I liked the slap Bianca gives him on next week show. But it might be intersting to watch.

ZachsLady

Postby ZachsLady » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:11 pm

Quote funnygirl26: I have to agree he doesnt look good as a women. I liked the slap Bianca gives him on next week show. But it might be intersting to watch.

I agree and Bianca packs a punch, doesn't she??

missyluvsamcandzarf

Postby missyluvsamcandzarf » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:55 pm

I think that by bringing a transgender to All My Children will bring a breath of fresh air to their storyline!!! I must say that it has got my attention since no other soap has done this!!! Jeffrey Carlson is gorgeous no matter if he wears make up or not!!! He is the main reason why I am watching All My Children!!! I hope that he hooks up with Bianca cuz they would make a wonderful couple!!! ;)

winston

Postby winston » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:26 am

8) 8)
Quote JIANA: I wanted to throw up when I seen zarf in a dress.He is not a pretty lady. Whatever Bianca may have felt for him is gone now. 8)

You can say that again. UGggly. He says he was born and raised in Indiana. So where did he come by the English accent? He is not just a wierdo he is ugly.

DEBS5

Postby DEBS5 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:56 am

I PERSONALLY THINK HES JUST CREEPY. I COULD HAVE ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT HE WAS GAY, BUT NOT WEIRD. I THINK BIANCA THINKS HES TO STRANGE FOR HER TOO, SHES JUST LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FEMALE COMPANION,(HARD ENOUGH IN PINE VALLY TO FIND THAT DESCRETLY). DONT THINK SHES READY TO BECOME HALF OF A FREAK SHOW......

Return to “All My Children”