Kate

ZachsLady

Kate

Postby ZachsLady » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:08 pm

Is the little girl's mother going to die also? If so how are they going to play this out to where Tad and Dixie will find out she's there daughter? Hopefully it will be soon and Dixie will leave Krystal alone. Do you really think her baby is Tad's?

happi

Re: Kate

Postby happi » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:13 pm

Quote Zachslady: Is the little girl's mother going to die also? If so how are they going to play this out to where Tad and Dixie will find out she's there daughter? Hopefully it will be soon and Dixie will leave Krystal alone. Do you really think her baby is Tad's?

i read that julia is going to take kathy/kate home. they say tad and dixie find out that's the amc miracle this year.
i hope the baby is adam's of course i liked crystal with tad too.. but, you know when dixie came back who was going to end up being together.. so i hope it's tad's but, i like the idea of spike being zach's...

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:15 pm

Quote Zachslady: Is the little girl's mother going to die also? If so how are they going to play this out to where Tad and Dixie will find out she's there daughter? Hopefully it will be soon and Dixie will leave Krystal alone. Do you really think her baby is Tad's?

Yes,The mother is going to die,leaving Kathy(Kate) with Julia.From what I understand,after Tad & Dixie find out,Julia is not going to give Kathy up to easily.I do think Krystals baby is Tads,wait till Adam finds out.OUCH!!!! 8)

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:47 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:

Yes,The mother is going to die,leaving Kathy(Kate) with Julia.From what I understand,after Tad & Dixie find out,Julia is not going to give Kathy up to easily.I do think Krystals baby is Tads,wait till Adam finds out.OUCH!!!! 8)

It was kind of eerie to see Tad with Kathy/Kate. The both looked at eachother like they "knew" each other. I'm so glad for Tad, because now he can go back to the way he use to be, happy go lucky & funny. I didn't care too much for this dark Tad, that's what we have Zach for!!! :-) Question, does anyone think that Adam does know that Tad is the father of Crystal's baby? After all, he did ask them (Tad & Dixie) to be the god parents. I get suspicious everytime Adam is nice, he's usually up to no good!!! >)

AbCDefGH

Postby AbCDefGH » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:28 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:

It was kind of eerie to see Tad with Kathy/Kate. The both looked at eachother like they "knew" each other. I'm so glad for Tad, because now he can go back to the way he use to be, happy go lucky & funny. I didn't care too much for this dark Tad, that's what we have Zach for!!! :-) Question, does anyone think that Adam does know that Tad is the father of Crystal's baby? After all, he did ask them (Tad & Dixie) to be the god parents. I get suspicious everytime Adam is nice, he's usually up to no good!!! >)

8) you never know about Adam.....who remembers when he was married to Liza ?) She almost lost Colby when he tried to "show" her how much he wanted her & the baby ~) I think at this point Adam really believes the baby is his, but I see this as a long term plot....if Kathy/Kate is Tads, and Krystal has Tads baby.....what if one of them got sick, and needed a "blood" relative ~) I guess in ten or fifteen years we will know 8) LOL :D :D just thought ~) ~) Pj in Ga

winston

Postby winston » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:30 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:

I wish Dixie would leave Krystle alone. She is mean spirited just to ease her conscience. It would distroy the Chandlers.

Return to “All My Children”