Sean

ZachsLady

Sean

Postby ZachsLady » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:28 pm

Today I really enjoyed Sean and Colby. He was not an annoying brat and neither was she. He looked better with the cap on which leads me to believe if he cut his hair as short as Josh, he would be really cute. It is sweet what he is trying to do for Jackson.

happi

Re: Sean

Postby happi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:06 pm

i'll have to agree with you about what sean is trying to do for jackson.i heard sean's mother's coming to pine valley.
i wonder what's up with that?

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:30 pm

Quote happi: i'll have to agree with you about what sean is trying to do for jackson.i heard sean's mother's coming to pine valley.

happi, I heard that Barbara's coming back too. I can't wait!! In the old days, the cat fights between her & Erica were priceless!!! MEOW :-)

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:47 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote happi: i'll have to agree with you about what sean is trying to do for jackson.i heard sean's mother's coming to pine valley.

happi, I heard that Barbara's coming back too. I can't wait!! In the old days, the cat fights between her & Erica were priceless!!! MEOW :-)

Oh,yes the feuds were priceless!!It's going to get good :D

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:33 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:

I was pleasantly surprised by the maturity that Sean & Colby showed by trying (sucessfully so far)to united Erica & Jackson. It was nice to see them both think about someone other then themselves for once. I also saw a glimmer in Sean's eyes as he spoke to Colby.... I guess they'll be falling in love sometime in the future. ~)

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:54 pm

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Patti D:

I was pleasantly surprised by the maturity that Sean & Colby showed by trying (sucessfully so far)to united Erica & Jackson. It was nice to see them both think about someone other then themselves for once. I also saw a glimmer in Sean's eyes as he spoke to Colby.... I guess they'll be falling in love sometime in the future. ~)

Maybe there is hope for that spoiled little Chandler brat after all.You are right,It is nice to see them thinking about someone else for a change. ;)

Return to “All My Children”