Vincent Irizarry fans

Darlotto

Vincent Irizarry fans

Postby Darlotto » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:41 pm

im wondering how many AMC fans will switch over to the Y&R when Vincent Irizarry joins the show in January? and will you stop watch AMC for good?

kay-loves-amc

Re: Vincent Irizarry fans

Postby kay-loves-amc » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:27 am

Quote Darlotto: im wondering how many AMC fans will switch over to the Y&R when Vincent Irizarry joins the show in January? and will you stop watch AMC for good?

I am a fan of Vincent Irizarry,BUT my heart belongs to All My Children!!!That is the ONLY soap I watch,& I've been watching it for over 25 years,So I am sad to see him leave,He was GREAT on the show(he should still be on there)But no Y&R for me.How about you?

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:44 am

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote Darlotto: im wondering how many AMC fans will switch over to the Y&R when Vincent Irizarry joins the show in January? and will you stop watch AMC for good?

I am a fan of Vincent Irizarry,BUT my heart belongs to All My Children!!!That is the ONLY soap I watch,& I've been watching it for over 25 years,So I am sad to see him leave,He was GREAT on the show(he should still be on there)But no Y&R for me.How about you?

kay-loves-amc, I'm with you on this one. My heart belongs to Zach & AMC. (I just had to slip Zach in there!!!) I've been watching AMC since I was in elementary school and I'm just a huge fan! :D

happi

Postby happi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:08 pm

i remember back when i was 8 my grandma was watching AMC
back in 1971. i've watched it on and off through the years
and as bad as it is right now,(i'm sure in time it will get better, look at days a complete 360)i will not be going to watch the young and the restless. and david was good on amc.

DEBS5

Postby DEBS5 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:04 pm

NO WAY... DAVID WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE ON AMC, AND I ALMOST CRIED WHEN THEY LET HIM GO. HOWEVER... IVE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL..(IM 45 NOW), AND THEY ONLY WAY ILL STOP WATCHING IS IF THEY CONTINUE TO DROP IN RATINGS SO FAR THEY HAVE TO CANCEL THE SHOW,,, OR I DIE!!!

Return to “All My Children”