Apology???

ZachsLady

Apology???

Postby ZachsLady » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:40 pm

I don't know if anyone has posted this but why does Erica need an apology from Jackson? What did he do so wrong? I didn't see him kissing another woman, or acting inappropriately. I seem to recall he's been trying to protect his daughter as well as Erica's. Did I miss something?

bralady38

Re: Apology???

Postby bralady38 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:49 pm

No you didn't miss anything, everybody has to bow down to her. After all these years, it seems she hasn't changed a bit, she still thinks she is the queen bee. I for one wish Jack would leave her,she doesn't deserve him at all. Now she is playing Jeff, didn't he learn the first time around. I would thank my lucky stars for not being married to her any longer.

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:05 pm

I was wondering the same thing. I, personally, couldn't be married to someone like that. She reminds of a child who craves attention! And if her and Jeff get involved again and he gets burned again (because we all know that's what's gonna happpen) then, he won't get sympathy from me. I think Erica is looking for something. But I don't know what!

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:52 am

Quote lennox: I was wondering the same thing. I, personally, couldn't be married to someone like that. She reminds of a child who craves attention! And if her and Jeff get involved again and he gets burned again (because we all know that's what's gonna happpen) then, he won't get sympathy from me. I think Erica is looking for something. But I don't know what!

Erica seems to think that the whole world owes her because she's Erica Kane-Montgomery, big deal! She actually believes Jackson was wrong for not putting up with her selfish, manipulative ways. ~) Lucky for Jeff, Erica and Jacksoin end up end bed together because of Sean & Colby trying to get them back together by planning the 12 days of Christmas gifts to Erica "from" Jack.

rebel

Postby rebel » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:31 am

I couldn't agree more. I have been watching Erica for 35 years and as always she is such a good catharsis because I can refer to her as the alley cat that she is. I have no respect for her character. She butts in with moralizing for everyone she meets. She treated her mother like crap. She doesn't run her company anymore, so she is not even a business woman, and she leads on Jeff Martin. I guess she will never grow up. Just once I would like to see her take the high road or do the right thing when no one is looking. I am as tired of her as I am of Dixie who also butts in where she ought now to be and who for sure needs a life.

happi

Postby happi » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:59 am

Quote rebel: I couldn't agree more. I have been watching Erica for 35 years and as always she is such a good catharsis because I can refer to her as the alley cat that she is. I have no respect for her character. She butts in with moralizing for everyone she meets. She treated her mother like crap. She doesn't run her company anymore, so she is not even a business woman, and she leads on Jeff Martin. I guess she will never grow up. Just once I would like to see her take the high road or do the right thing when no one is looking. I am as tired of her as I am of Dixie who also butts in where she ought now to be and who for sure needs a life.

i couldn't of said it any better then this and the same about dixie..just like when i watched the soapy x-mas making of the record erica/susan had to be last and was some big thing about that..only good thing about her is she supports the troops and for one am a big time supporter
of that for our american soldiers..so i'll give her that,
other then that she has to go ...dixie too...

happi

Postby happi » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:47 am

Quote MariaRivera:
Quote happi:
Quote rebel: I couldn't agree more. I have been watching Erica for 35 years and as always she is such a good catharsis because I can refer to her as the alley cat that she is. I have no respect for her character. She butts in with moralizing for everyone she meets. She treated her mother like crap. She doesn't run her company anymore, so she is not even a business woman, and she leads on Jeff Martin. I guess she will never grow up. Just once I would like to see her take the high road or do the right thing when no one is looking. I am as tired of her as I am of Dixie who also butts in where she ought now to be and who for sure needs a life.

i couldn't of said it any better then this and the same about dixie..just like when i watched the soapy x-mas making of the record erica/susan had to be last and was some big thing about that..only good thing about her is she supports the troops and for one am a big time supporter
of that for our american soldiers..so i'll give her that,
other then that she has to go ...dixie too...

all yoiu all need ta go

tell me WHERE DO I NEED TO GO?

happi

Postby happi » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:23 am

Quote MariaRivera: wereever you think i want you to go

you are not worth my time...

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:45 pm

Quote happi:
Quote MariaRivera: wereever you think i want you to go

you are not worth my time...

Thank you happi, you're 100% right! :))

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:26 pm

Attention everyone: Please use the 'report bad post' button if you see someone stepping out of guidelines. DO NOT respond to these trolls, as that is all they're looking for.

Thank-you. :)

Carry on with your great topic!! :D

Return to “All My Children”