What happened????

AbCDefGH

What happened????

Postby AbCDefGH » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:39 pm

Why is there nothing in todays update about Jamie/Julia, & her friend Linda & husband in the car wreck. 8) I know this is someone Julia met w/ Noah while on the run, and now that life is normal again, she got in touch w/ her friend Linda, who along with husband & "a big surprise" were coming to visit. :-) Spoilers say that the "big surprise" is that Linda & husband adopted a baby girl, who is now a 4 year old, and will actually turn out to be Kate.. :) ....does anyone know anything???....I missed the last ten minutes, but at least figured something would be in the update....but nothing, and no mention in upcoming!!!

happi

Re: What happened????

Postby happi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:15 pm

Quote pjones2005: Why is there nothing in todays update about Jamie/Julia, & her friend Linda & husband in the car wreck. 8) I know this is someone Julia met w/ Noah while on the run, and now that life is normal again, she got in touch w/ her friend Linda, who along with husband & "a big surprise" were coming to visit. :-) Spoilers say that the "big surprise" is that Linda & husband adopted a baby girl, who is now a 4 year old, and will actually turn out to be Kate.. :) ....does anyone know anything???....I missed the last ten minutes, but at least figured something would be in the update....but nothing, and no mention in upcoming!!!

jamie and julia were on the road driving when they seen something up ahead .got out of their car to see if they could help the people in the ditch.. but, they couldn't get the car open.julia looks inside and said that's linda my friend (or something like that)that was all on that..

djeanp

Postby djeanp » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:53 pm

Julia and Jamie get help for Linda and her husband...it appears they are injured quite badly. J&J go to leave when they hear a noise coming from the car. The scenes for tomorrow show a blanket in the back seat, then the blanket lowers and there is a little girl (blond about 4 years old).

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:46 am

Quote pjones2005: Why is there nothing in todays update about Jamie/Julia, & her friend Linda & husband in the car wreck. 8) I know this is someone Julia met w/ Noah while on the run, and now that life is normal again, she got in touch w/ her friend Linda, who along with husband & "a big surprise" were coming to visit. :-) Spoilers say that the "big surprise" is that Linda & husband adopted a baby girl, who is now a 4 year old, and will actually turn out to be Kate.. :) ....does anyone know anything???....I missed the last ten minutes, but at least figured something would be in the update....but nothing, and no mention in upcoming!!!

pjones2005, actually it was mentioned in the spoliers either by Modjoy or bralady38, about the accident and how this little girl would end up being Kate. :-)

Return to “All My Children”