Is Spike ever getting a real name???

kay-loves-amc

Is Spike ever getting a real name???

Postby kay-loves-amc » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:24 pm

I heard in a spoiler that Spike would be getting a real name,& that it will all be explained by the end of the year.Please name that child,because calling him Spike is STUPID!!!!!! ~)

bralady38

Re: Is Spike ever getting a real name???

Postby bralady38 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:09 pm

What reason could have to still name the child Spike. At one time I thought it had to do with his paternity but know I am not so sure. Are we positive that this child parents are Kendall and Ryan

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:44 pm

Quote bralady38: What reason could have to still name the child Spike. At one time I thought it had to do with his paternity but know I am not so sure. Are we positive that this child parents are Kendall and Ryan

You know,I don't think they actually came out and said he was Kendall & Ryans,BUT I could be wrong.They really need to name him though!! :-)

funnygirl26

Postby funnygirl26 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:19 pm

I sorta like the name it's different. When she was pregnant he was kicking up a storm. I remember when I was pregnant he was doing the same thing. Well my story is a bad. But I still like the name.

Patti D

Postby Patti D » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:09 pm

Quote kay-loves-amc:
Quote bralady38: What reason could have to still name the child Spike. At one time I thought it had to do with his paternity but know I am not so sure. Are we positive that this child parents are Kendall and Ryan

You know,I don't think they actually came out and said he was Kendall & Ryans,BUT I could be wrong.They really need to name him though!! :-)

I think the only fact that's been "determined" is that Kendall used her own egg (not Greenlee's) to concieve Spike, and supposedly Dr. Madden used Ryan's "donation", to fertilize the egg. I don't recall if Ryan is in fact the actual dad to Spike. Seeing as though Dr. Madden impregnated all those women on his island, whose to say he didn't do the same with Kendall??? ?)

jenbra315

Postby jenbra315 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:09 pm

I would like to hear them call lil Spike something else I think that name is so stupid.. Come on it's just not a good name it makes me think of a dog or something.

DEBS5

Postby DEBS5 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:32 pm

I SO AGREE. ID HATE TO SEE WHAT SHE'D NAME HER DOG.

kay-loves-amc

Postby kay-loves-amc » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:43 am

Quote Patti D:
Quote kay-loves-amc:

I think the only fact that's been "determined" is that Kendall used her own egg (not Greenlee's) to concieve Spike, and supposedly Dr. Madden used Ryan's "donation", to fertilize the egg. I don't recall if Ryan is in fact the actual dad to Spike. Seeing as though Dr. Madden impregnated all those women on his island, whose to say he didn't do the same with Kendall??? ?)

I don't think Ryan is Spikes dad either,There is more to that story!!Maybe around the time they find out Emma is Ryan's,They will also find out Spike IS NOT!!What a way to BURN Kendall for not being good to Zach! :-) :-) :-)

rileycat111

Postby rileycat111 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:45 am

i also think and hope spike is zach's child. i can't handle ryan ~) being emma and spike's daddy. plus zach and spike scenes are adorable!

Return to “All My Children”